We Don't Talk Anymore [ALTERNATE ENDING]

- 3rd Person -
"THAT BITCH FUCKED SOMEONE IN OUR BED AND DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT!" Ira yelled out as he pulled off his wedding ring in a rage. Gadget nodded as he listened to whatever his friend has to say. "LIKE WOW, YOU CHEATED ON ME BECAUSE I WASN'T SATISFYING YOU? WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS EXCUSE IS THAT?" Ira continued to yell. "Oh dear and here I thought you two would last, she seemed like a nice girl." Gadget mumbled as she looked down for a moment. "Yeah, well, now I know that looks can be deceiving. THAT BITCH WAS A SNAKE IN THE GRASS." Ira replied as he paced in the same spot for hours.

"I'm sorry, this happened to you, Ira. I don't know what to say but, I'm glad you caught that woman in the act! She deserved to be exposed like that." Gadget explained in disgust. Just the thought of that woman sleeping with another man while she was married was sickening. The thought of it made Gadget wanna barf. What happened to married couples that were always faithful to one another? Oh, what happened, indeed. "Yeah cause now, I can divorce that bitch and kick her the hell out of my life," Ira explained as he walked near the river of the forest they were in.

Ira looked down at his wedding ring for a moment and then, at the river. "Fuck it, I'm gonna yeet this bullshit wedding ring into the river," Ira stated as he backed out from the river. Gadget's eyes widen and he gasps softly at the statement. Ira then runs toward the river and before he can reach the edge of the river, he jumps up and throws the wedding ring into the flowing stream. "Good riddance..." Ira mumbled as he glared at the ring that was slowly going upstream.

"Not what I expected you to do but, a good start at getting rid of any evidence of her from your life." Gadget spoke, a little shaken by what he saw. "Aw, you are so cute when you are shocked." Ira complimented as he chuckled afterward. Gadget blushed deeply as he looked away for a minute before returning his gaze on Ira. "Sorry, that came out to suddenly, huh?" Ira asked as he noticed the wolf's reaction. Gadget slowly nodded as he tried his best to maintain himself after Ira said that.

But, then again, could this be a good time to ask him out? No, he's going through too much, that would be rude. "Gadget, is something on your mind? You look distressed." Ira asked, a little concerned for his friend. "Nothing! I swear it's nothing!" Gadget exclaimed in a panic. Ira pouted slightly as he walked over to the wolf and towered over him which made Gadget blush even more intensely than usual. "Alright, spill the beans. What's up with you?" Ira asked. Gadget visibly swallowed but, this was the only chance he could get on asking out the Jackal even though, this could also be the worst timing.

"LOOK! I JUST REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU BUT MORE THAN A FRIEND! I WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU! I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON'T SINCE DIVORCE AND ALL!" Gadget yelled out as he closed his eyes tightly. He suddenly felt a pair of lips against his forehead and he opened his eyes to see it was Ira. "I'm gonna be honest with you. You are cute and kind and just everything I need in a person right now. I do hope you understand that I wanna take it slow, you know?" Ira explained, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, I know...I understand. It's okay, I can be patient, let's no rush it, you know?" Gadget replied, smiling as well but, that blush never leaving. "Yes, correct..." Ira mumbled as he put his forehead against Gadget's. Gadget hummed in content as he closed his eyes. "Finally, a person who will understand and that I can love forever," Ira mumbled, closing his eyes and enjoying his new lover's embrace. "And ever..." Gadget mumbled out, a smile creeping on his face.

"Yes, forever and ever together." Ira spoke as they pulled apart to smile at one another.

[A/N: Universap, sorry if it's too short for you but, it is an alternate ending! Thank you for requesting it! It was a lot of fun writing]