Nope

[A/N: I noticed that I am kinda being angsty with my stories so here is a funny thought turned into one-shot]
[Art by Miko-maestra on Tumblr]

Gadget's Pov:
I was practically pushed against a wall by none other than my boyfriend. I didn't notice his sudden action, he just pushed me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Ira, what's the mean...ing...of this?" I asked or stuttered as I saw the little pockey stick in Ira's mouth. We both blushed as we never really tried kissing for the first time so, Infinite told me he wanted our first kiss to be special. 'Special' was definitely the word I would use for this memory. "We might as well, try to kiss right?" The Jackal asked as he lifted my chin up a little.

I began to feel shy and embarrassed since this was a first kiss which could be ultimately ruined. I put my hands on my face to hide my mouth, I started sweating like crazy. "Don't be shy, Princess. It will be a quick kiss." Infinite reassured, moving away my hands. I smiled and soon nodded, I put the other end of the stick in my mouth. We both started biting into the chocolate-like treat, my face kept getting warmer as we got more close. We just stared into each other's eyes just to forget about it but, I couldn't stop focusing on how short the stick was getting. Our lips were about to meet until someone's hand chopped the remaining stick in half.

My eyes widen and I fell back, blushing more madly and harder. I looked at Infinite who was a little mad but, the blush on his face just made him look embarrassed. I looked up to see who stopped the kiss, it was Sonic. "You blue idiot...what the hell was that for?" Ira asked, clearly sounding pissed in his tone. "I don't want Rookie's first kiss to be utterly regretful. I am just looking out for him." Sonic explained, I rolled my eyes at his reply. Sonic was like my big over protective brother, he hasn't approved of my relationship with Infinite. And because of that result, he sorta tried to stop us from doing anything lovey dovey. "Regretful? Oh, I'll show you regretful!" Ira responded and jumped on Sonic, the two started to fight.

I just face palmed and left the two fighting, I was not amused by any of their childness. "Idiots.." I mumbled as I went off to find my brother and tell him the story.

[A/N: It may be short but, I think it's funny]