We're One [SMUT]

3rd Person Pov:
Mating season has begun. Everyone out there who participated for the season needed to find a mate. If they already had one, they needed to copulate with them in order to gain more respect. However, there was only one downside to this. Once you gained enough respect from everyone, you had to leave your mate behind. Because they were only a tool used for status symbols which is now why everyone doesn't trust their own mate. Doesn't trust each other even though they love one another. Do they love one another? Is one secretly using them? How are you to know? How are you tell? Is it appropriate to yell at them? To hurt them? To kill them? Those were all reasons for the murders of many people by their own mates. All found guilty in the end then, executed. Nobody liked this rule. Nobody trusted anyone because of it. Nobody dared fall in love with one another since it was the first step to bad luck. All but, one couple. Whose names were Gadget or Rookie and Ira or Infinite. The couple themselves loved one another deeply. They showed their love and affection toward one another every day. Every day until the end of everything itself. Many people cooed at their relationship wishing for a relationship like that to them. Others scoffed and thought it was just an act put on by the people who made the rule. Little worried about them, once they mate will one of them be found as the tool user? No one knew and no one asked. It's best to not ask questions you don't wanna no answers to. At least, that's what many said to one another whenever the lovey-dovey couple passed by. Gadget and Ira didn't care though.

They didn't listen, they didn't want to. They only focused on one another and only on one another. Which is why Ira is noticing the red wolf underneath him. Gadget, who was now panting and blushing, laid underneath his boyfriend on their bed. It was clearly night time and mating did just begin, it would make sense to see them like this. They already had a talk about intercourse and when they'll do it. Of course, the response was always 'when we're both ready'. Apparently, that phrase came true very quickly. Ira couldn't stop staring at his boyfriend who was giving out low moans and whines.

He wasn't moving just staring at the wolf underneath him with so much love and arousal. "Ira, please move. Why aren't you moving?" Gadget asks in a whiny tone. The wolf desperately tries to move himself back onto his boyfriend's member. "Gadget, do you really want this?" Ira responds, his gaze never leaves just grows stronger. "Yes, why wouldn't I? I love you a lot and this is a chance to show just how much you love me too." Gadget explains, holding back in moans. "I won't leave you, I promise." Ira replied, his voice steady.

He pulls out before pushing his member back in, repeatedly. He hears the moans coming from his boyfriend. The sweet sounds he loves to hear that told him something, Gadget loves him a lot. He won't leave him for anything and so, won't Ira. The thrusting continues along with low groans and long stares at one another. These stares weren't of lust but, love. The love that they had for each other was grand and so good. They were proving to everyone that they truly did love each other. They would never let the other go so easily.

Not for a higher status, not for a million bucks, and defiantly not for anyone else. It was just these two, together. Forever. Ira couldn't keep his hands off his boyfriend as he let himself glide his hand across Gadget's waist. Gadget couldn't keep in the urge to give his boyfriend a kiss so, he did. Soon enough, the jackal slipped a tongue into his mouth as the kiss deepened. The thrusts quickened and the moans only seemed to increase in sound. At this point, anyone could hear them but, they didn't care. It'll just prove the point they wanted everyone to know.

"Ira, I'm close..." Gadget mumbled in between moans and pants. Ira nodded as he moved more quick and hard. Gadget was losing himself as the pleasure got good and his climax was close. He soon came on the sheets with a long moan that just consisted of his boyfriend's name. Gadget softly panted as his boyfriend came inside him slowly afterward. Ira pulled out and slowly stood up, looking down at his boyfriend. Spread onto the sheets, panting and his eyes close to being shut. "I'll clean up for you." Ira spoke with a smile as he walked toward the bathroom.

Gadget knew that smile from anywhere, it was Ira's genuine smile. A smile that showed so much love and affection. Ira came back with a napkin in hand to clean up only to see his boyfriend fast asleep. He chuckled silently and cleaned up the liquid on the bed sheets. He too was tired and wanted to sleep so, he did quickly. Once he threw the napkin in the trash, he went straight to bed with his lover by his side. Ira stared at his boyfriend some more, his ears, his blush that he still had, and his glasses that were still on.

Ira carefully removed them and put them on the side of the nightstand. Gadget shifted slightly in bed and opened his eyes as well. "Good night, Ira." He whispered, smiling. "Good Night, my love." Ira replied, laying a single kiss on his boyfriend's head. Both of them fell asleep with one thing on their mind.

Even after this night, they will always stay together.

[A/N: Is this what you wanted, MilagrosaTheHedgehog? I haven't written smut in a while so hoped you enjoyed this!]