Movie Night [Halloween Special]

[A/N: 0DECAYED0, this may be a little shorter but, I do hope this is a good enough Halloween prompt!]

Gadget and Infinite let out a big sigh after a long night of trick-or-treating. Weird statement, I know. They may be a little too old for trick-or-treating but, do they care? For free candy? Absolutely, the fuck not. "Long night, huh?" Gadget panted out. They had just finished a running contest to see which one of their costumes wouldn't make them linger behind the other. "Told you that cape would make you lose." Gadget spoke as he chuckled softly afterward.

"Oh, shut up, my Panda," Infinite replied, referencing to Gadget's panda onesie that he decided to wear for Halloween. "Whatever you say, slow-poke vampire." Gadget teased once again as he stuck out his tongue. "So, what now?" Infinite asked, stretching his legs after a long night of walking. "Well, do you wanna just stay awake a little longer and watch horror movies while we eat some of our candies?" Gadget suggested as he jumped onto the couch. "80's horror films?" Infinite questioned as he removed his vampire cape.

"80's horror films." Gadget confirmed as he pulled out a box full of them to show to Infinite. "You read my mind," Infinite spoke, jumping onto the couch as he took off his shoes. "Oh, go put on your onesie, much more comfortable." Gadget spoke. "Oh, alright. I'm just doing this to take off the fake teeth too." Infinite replied, crossing his arms as he got up from the couch. "I'll put the film on once you come downstairs with that onesie of yours!" Gadget yelled out as Infinite rushed upstairs. The jackal ran into their bedroom and looked through their closet. He finally managed to find his Dragon onesie.

Infinite first began by washing off his vampire make-up and taking off the fake teeth which had been uncomfortable to deal with. Once he dried his face, he slowly began to take off his vampire costume as it was a pain to get into. Halloween was serious especially when it comes to Trick-or-Treating. You needed to be in top physical condition only to be ruined by the amounts of candy you would get. Perhaps, he should dress up as something that isn't a pain to get into or walk around with.

Infinite got into his Dragon onesie and zipped up the zipper then, he put the hoodie on. "Let's do this." He mumbled as he ran downstairs and jumped onto the couch. "There's my Dragon lover!" Gadget exclaimed as he hugged Infinite close to him. "Yeah, yeah. Begin the movie!" Infinite exclaimed as he brought their Halloween buckets full of candy over to them. "Which one?" Gadget asked, showing Infinite two discs. Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th. Infinite closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to make up his mind for a decision.

"Friday the 13th, the Nightmare on Elm Street series will just get shitty as movies pass." Infinite explained, pulling Gadget onto his chest. "Well, I'm gonna need to get up if I want to put the movie in." Gadget spoke, chuckling. "No! You're too soft and warm. It's very nice." Infinite replied, rubbing his face against Gadget's onesie. Gadget slowly removed himself from Infinite's grasp and put the disc into the DVD player. He grabbed the remote and then return to his place on Infinite's chest. Infinite held Gadget close to him as Gadget pressed "PLAY" on the selection screen.

Infinite went over to grab a piece of chocolate and unwrapped it. He popped it into his boyfriend's mouth who smiled. Gadget then grabbed a lollipop and unwrapped as he stuck it into Infinite's mouth. Both of them smiled and laughed until their gaze finally went toward the movie. "Happy Halloween, my Panda." Infinite mumbled, the lollipop hanging from his mouth. "Happy Halloween as well, my Dragon." Gadget replied, smiling as he kissed Infinite's cheek.

Yes, truly, Halloween is the best holiday of the season.

[A/N: Happy Halloween, guys! I hope you went Trick-Or-Treating and grabbed a lot of candy!]