My Rules

[A/N: After that last one-shot had a setting in a restaurant/cafe, I thought let's continue it. Orginal art by: Mayu-Kureiji]

Gadget's Pov:
I am a waiter at a restaurant known as 'Hooters'. Most people just come for not only the food but, to only check out us waiters. As always, I was serving orders to customers and cleaning up tables once they left. My boyfriend, Infinite was also a waiter here so he managed to make sure that I was comfortable in this place. Especially, this day since today, two women were sat at a table but, they had attitudes we had never seen before.

I took their while Infinite kept staring at me, making sure nothing fishy was going on. "Is that everything?" I asked, listing down everything they wanted. "No, we want you as well." One girl said, giggling in a drunken way as well. Did we just let in two women who were drunk? "Uh...I will go get the orders ready!" I exclaimed as I walked away quickly, I placed the order and soon was stopped by my boyfriend.

"Did those girls give you trouble?" Infinite asked, glaring at them with a hint of death in his eyes. "No! They just um, they are just very different! That's all!" I replied, getting their drinks on the serving platter. I quickly rushed to their table before Infinite could ask any more questions. I accidentally bumped into another waiter making me spill the drinks on the two girls. They looked at me furiously as they approached me, one of them grabbed my shirt. "So, you wanna play like that?" She said as the other grabbed my strands of fur.

"Please, stop! You are creating a scene!" I exclaimed, before they could do anything else, I felt something carry me into someone else's arms. I looked up to see Infinite, wearing his mask and the Phantom Ruby activated. I was utterly embarrassed since he never went this far! The girls looked at him in fear since they knew about the War and feared that they may be tortured. "Don't touch him! He's mine!" Infinite exclaimed, a few red cubes appearing around him. The girls nodded quickly and rushed outside, saying 'sorry' to every customer they encountered.

"Yeah, that's right! You better run!" Infinite added as the restaurant went slient. I looked at him, he seemed like he was smiling while I was a blushing mess. He took off his mask to kiss my forehead and I didn't know what to say. Everything happened so fast that my mind really couldn't understand. The only words I could truely say were: "What The Fuck?" as I threw a playful punch at his mask.

Guessing I have a overprotective boyfriend by my side. Either way, I still love him.