Just A Game [SMUT]

[Art by DarkCrowl on Twitter]

Gadget and Ira were the bestest of friends, you could never find them separated! At least, that's what rumors say for these two friends...or lovebirds. People notice both if them can get a little close to each other and sometimes Ira loves flirting with Gadget. The Wolf doesn't mind if anything it turns him on well just a bit. He doesn't want to lose his best friend because of that.

No way, that would be awkward and make Gadget feel disgusted with himself. Currently, they were in Ira's room watching television until the Jackal came up with an idea. "Hey, wanna play the Pockey game?" He asked, taking out a box of pockeys which he had bought yesterday. Gadget blushed a little but, soon nodded and Ira put one end of the stick in his mouth. The Wolf put the other end in his mouth and was pulling into Ira's lap.

Gadget was a blushing mess but, soon learned to enjoy it as both were smiling to each other. Their lips touched as they finished the Pockey stick completely, leaving only crumbs on them both. The Jackal quickly put his tongue into the kiss making the Wolf slightly moan but, also be surprised. The heated kiss went on for a few more minutes until they realized that air was a thing. They parted making a trail of saliva visible, they panted as they looked at each other.

Red blushes on their face and both turned on by the steamy kiss they just had. Gadget dove in again for another kiss only to be pinned on the bed by his best friend. "So, you wanna play dirty~?" Ira asked as he left small kisses on his best friend's neck. Until biting and sucking on the light marks making Gadget moan a bit more louder. "Holy crap, this is actually happening. My best friend er...should I call him my best friend?" Gadget thought as Ira pulled away and smirked.

Gadget slightly whined at the loss of touch until he realized that Ira stopped so he could position himself. "Do you really want this~?" Ira asked, pushing into Gadget slightly and slowly. The Wolf just nodded and Ira pushed himself inside his best friend quickly and roughly. Gadget flinched at the sudden motion and tears pricked his eyes from the pain. "Probably should've fingered you to prepare you but, then again you wanted it~" Ira said as he waited for Gadget to adjust to his size.

After 5 minutes, Gadget nodded and Ira thrusted into him at a normal pace. The Wolf was already panting and felt his pain turn into pleasure. "Ah~f-faster~" The submissive male said, already wanting what Ira has in store. "Are you sure~? I won't stop and I will be rough on you~." Ira explained but, Gadget nodded anway not caring about the warning in anyway possible. "Alright~." Ira replied and started pounding into his best friend (?). "A-Hah, Ira! Please, hit me there again~!" The Wolf moaned, the bed hitting against the wall. Ira noticed that he found Gadget's sweet spot so easily and quickly.

Didn't matter since Ira was going to give Gadget the time of his life. "Like that~?" Ira smirked as he thrusted deeper into the spot. "Gah~! Yeah, just like ah that ahhh~!" Gadget moaned out, tears already streaming from the overload of pleasure. Ira followed his orders and kept thrusting into that spot. A smirk never leaving the dominate male as he saw his best friend just looking like a wreak. Gadget's fur was sticking, hickies left on his neck, drool coming from his mouth, and not to mention the loud moans.

"AHHH~! Ira, I'm about-Gah~!" Gadget couldn't even finish his sentence as he realeased his climax. Even though, he cummed already Ira didn't stop thrusting into him until he realeased. Couple minutes later, he realeased his climax and laid next to Gadget. "So, wanna be my boyfriend?" Ira asked as he pulled Gadget closer to him. "We just had sex, you idiot so yes!" The Wolf replied, blushing a bit but hugging Ira never the less.

The two new lovers fell asleep in each other's arms and warmth.

[A/N: O_O...I have no words...why is it SO FREAKING LONG?! I didn't plan that! Well, hope ya enjoyed anyway!]