Rebels

[Art by galexyrybak on Devianart]

Infinite was just flying over Metropolis, not to cause more destruction but, to have time to himself. You see, Infinite was getting real tired of his boss Eggman's crap. In fact, he actually attacked Eggman today and left saying, he was done being his little puppet. He left Eggman, completely going off from their original plans and leaving team Eggman. Now, the Jackal is left alone to be a villain to conquer the world himself with no one to judge or control his decisions. All he needed to do was destroy the Resistence, kill Sonic, and create the world order he dreams about.

Rookie or Gadget was swinging from building to building by his grabbling hook. He took the risk of almost falling as he was carrying his wispon. He also had the rish of being caught by the Resistence, the team he now hates. Gadget had grown bored of their plans to "bring back peace" and was getting tired of being treated like a child. When he first saw, Infinite, he was amazed by his powers and confidence. Something much more better than the Resistence. He finally realized that he wasn't destined to be a hero but, rather a villian. He managed to escape the base of his team and leave to begin being a villain.

Gadget and Infinite both landed on the same building, they glared at each other for a second. "What's a weakling like you doing here?" Infinite asked, he was actually curious since the Wolf was always with Sonic. "Oh, you know just trying to find you and beat your ass." Gadget responded, firing up his Wispon and pointing at Infinite. "Why would you want to do that?" The Jackal asked, summoning a shield and his cannon. "To prove, I'm a better villian." The wolf replied, he then pulled the triggered only for Infinite to dodge in time and fire his cannon. Gadget backflipped to dodge the missile, he rushed to the Jackal with full force and punched him in the stomach. Infinite was thrown back, he got up growling in anger. He then summoned his cubes to go and attack Gadget.

The wolf didn't think much of cubes until he was electrified by them, he fell to the ground with a thud. He smiled as he slowly got up, he used his grabbling hook to tie Infinite up which worked. The Jackal was trying his best to escape which only made Gadget back and forth from the ground. Infinite escaped and floated as he summoned his cannon to point at the wolf, Gadget stood his ground and pointed his wispon towards the Jackal. They both pulled the triggered which only made the two bullets to make a huge explosion, the two were thrown back. "Interesting, you tried to kill me but, why?" Infinite asked, getting up and walking to Gadget while holding his arm in pain. "I was getting tired of standing by the sidelines as Sonic battled. Turns out, you are a worthy competitor. Why are you here?" Gadget explained, he sat up as his legs were too weak for him to stand up.

"I was bored of Eggman so, I ran off. I would say the same for you as well. Do you wanna join me to take over the world?" Infinite asked, taking out his hand for Gadget to grab. "Do you have to ask?" The Wolf replied, he grabbed his hand but, he only ended tumbling towards the Jackal. It seemed as if Gadget's legs were paralyzed from the battle, this only made Infinite smirk as he picked Gadget up in bridal style. They both smiled as they both found an abandoned base for them to use.

Once both of them found out, Sonic and Eggman had to team up to stop Gadget and Infinite. Although, it seemed as if they will never win since both villians were too strong. Gadget was a skilled shooter with almost anything while Infinite still had the Phantom Ruby. Not to mention, they fell in love and will do anything to protect one another. To this day, Gadget and Infinite rule the world and battle the Resistence. The couple continues to take their paths without anyone telling them what to do.

[A/N: I actually like this one. The drawing and this post inspired me to do this:

 The drawing and this post inspired me to do this: