Party (Part 2/2)

Infinite's Pov:
That ignorant motherfucker. Was this Sonic's plan? "Oh! And the two have proven that they would make a good couple!" The DJ exclaimed and I glared at him with anger. "Infy! I am so happy now! Did you say that! He actually leaned in first!" Gadget said as I could see how lovestruck he was. He was so deep in his thoughts he couldn't hear me anymore. "Stay here and don't move." I ordered and he nodded slowly as he continued being sucked into his thoughts. I walk over to Sonic and decide to have a little chat with him. "Would you look at that. The blue Hedgehog who kissed my best friend." I teased to which he smirked at him. "So what? It's a just a little kiss." Sonic responded, he seemed to take this as a joke. "It matters what that kiss means! So spill it!" I yelled at him, I thought people would overhear but, I looked at how Sonic's hand signaled to the DJ. Suddenly the music was turned on higher than before.

That's when I realized Sonic really did cheat the system and made the DJ land on those two. "Fine. I paid the DJ extra money if he landed on both me and Gadget. I mean, I always had a crush on him and I wanted to kiss him for a long time so, it was a great opportunity." He explains as he scratched his head carefully as he put a mask on and didn't want to rip it off. I scoffed at his response and headed towards Gadget once I got closer to him, I grabbed his hand instantly. "Ira, what's going on?" He asked as he noticed I was heading for the door. "We're going home." I said and I opened the door until I felt something tug on my arm. I looked down on my hand to see if the Wolf was tugging but, he wasn't. He looked at the other side to see Sonic holding on Gadget's hand. "Why are you leaving so early?" The blue Hedgehog asked with nervousness in his eyes. "Because I don't..." I began to stutter, I can't tell the truth not here anyway.

"If you want to leave, go ahead but, let Gadget stay. I want to talk to him for a while." He explained as Gadget giggled at his response. He did not just say that. I snapped at his reply and kicked him in the stomach as he fell to the ground in pain. I looked around to see everyone staring and Gadget starts to worry. I grab a hold of my best friend's hand and make our way outside. We don't talk for the rest of the walk home until, we reached our houses. "What was that? Why did you do that?" Gadget asked with a tint of anger in his voice. "You wanna know why?" I respond and he nods quickly as he fidgets with his robe. "I love you okay?! I can't stand you smiling at another person. And that blue brat smiling and laughing like an idiot. I want you to be mine, goddamit!" I explain with a blush on my face and I could see Gadget's eyes widen. I close my eyes and sigh waiting for his rejection. I suddenly feel a pair of lips on mine only to see Gadget kissing me. I blush furiously as he pulls away, he giggles at my reaction. "I love you too, idiot. Sonic may have been my crush but, if you're willing to do that for me. That proves you love me a lot. Date. Tomorrow night at 7. Don't be late." He states as he runs home and blows a kiss on me. I stand there shocked at what happened.

I just got a kiss from my best friend and he asked me on a date. "YES! EAT IT, SONIC!" I exclaim as I enter my house. Halloween has officially become my favorite holiday.