Do you not love me?

[Art by Sliver_Kato on Twitter]

Gadget's Pov:
I'm dating a former but now reformed villain. I'm dating Infinite, you know the Jackal that tried to take over the world. We have been dating for months now but we seem like we can't get along. At first, we are happily in love but then we turn cold on each other. I don't understand why we do this. Is this normal?

We both were returning from a restaurant, bickering as always. His arm around me while my arm around his. We were having a huge argument about the place we went to. "Can we please not fight over little things, you idiot?" I asked sternly. "It's your fault you we fight. You're a whiny bitch." Infinite responded with.

Turning his head away from while I just looked down. We reach home and I unlock the door. We were in complete silence but I didn't mind. Although when we came in, I noticed Infinite's scar around his eye. It was bleeding again as usual, his scar bled whenever we went outside.

"Infinite sit down on the couch for me." I said to which he did sit. I rushed to get a wet towel and a few napkins. I sat next to him and made him face me. I started to clean the wound to which he hissed. "OW! That really hurt!" He exclaimed. "You should be used to this by now!" I scoffed.

"You think it doesn't hurt? You're an idiot!" He responded. "At least I'm trying to help you! You never appreciate anything I do!" I yelled out. I guess he snapped since he ended up scratching forehead. The scratch was really bad since the blood didn't let me see with my left eye.

"I'm s-sorry! I didn't m-mean to!" Infinite exclaimed realizing what he done. "I can't forgive you...I just feel like you don't love me anymore.." I said tearing up. "N-No! Don't cry! I'm sorry that I'm the reason for your pain! I'm just still mad at Sonic for not really accepting us as a couple yet. Of course I love you more than you can imagine." He said while hugging me.

"Heh, I wish you can say that everyday. I love you, dummy." I said hugging him back. "Well then I promise to show you love everyday. I love you too, stupid." He said kissing me to which I kissed back.