I Owe You A Costume [SMUT]

[Art by Tventionart on Tumblr]

Gadget let out a sigh as he looked at himself in the mirror. His friend Sonic was holding a costume party and dared him to dress up as "Little Red Riding Hood". He managed to buy all the materials needed for it without his boyfriend Infinite finding out. "Cross dressing is definately weird." Gadget mumbled as he looked at the outift. It was a yellow dress with white linings at the bottom of the dress, around his stomach, neck, and sleeves. A red hood, white stockings, and brown shoes to complete the look. "Better take this off, don't wanna ruin it after all the party is tomorrow." He said and heard the door closed. He flinched and saw Infinite there, blushing at Gadget. "Gah! It's...this is just-" Gadget stopped mid-sentence as Infinite kissed him. Gadget kissed back as the kiss slowly turned passionate. "So Little Red Riding Hood...got anything in that basket of yours~?" Infinite said seductively as he picked up Gadget. The red wolf wrapped his legs around Infinite's waist and put his hands on the Jackal's shoulders. Infinite got the message since he started to lift up the dress a bit as he kissed his boyfriend. His tongue exploring every part of the wolf's mouth with muffled moans being heard. Gadget pulled away moaning a bit louder, a string of saliva connect their lips. Infinite had just put his member into Gadget which made him blush. He started thrusting at a slow pace. "Mmm, Infinite please~" Gadget moaned out or whimpered mostly. "Please what~?" Infinite responded smirking. "F-Faster~" The Wolf responded holding onto the walls. Infinite being the obedient he was, started to thrust into Gadget more faster. "A-Ah, Infinite~!" Gadget moaned louder as he clinged to the wall. His legs trembling a bit as Infinite started to pound into him. "AHHHH~ I-INFINITE~!" The wolf moaned louder this time. He started to drool as the dominant male found his sweet spot. When Infinite saw this, he started to thrust harder while grunting a bit. "I think I'm about to~" Gadget panted out. "Nope, we'll both do it so hold it in~" Infinite said shaking his head. "I-I can't AH hold it Gah in~" Gadget panted sweating a bit. He ended up releasing his climax to which Infinite shook his head. "I guess I'll owe you a new costume since I'll have to punish you now~" Infinite said carrying his lover to his bed. Gadget sorta whimpered since he knew the party was tomorrow. I guess he could wait since he'll be busy for a few more hours.

[A/N: Oh my toaster heads, it's not even Halloween why did I write this?]