What Would You Like?

Infinite's Pov:
"Thank you and come again soon!" I spoke as I handed the person his order. "Kidding, don't ever. Your order is a hassle to make." I mumbled under my breath. I closed my eyes as I quietly listened to the noises and aromas around me. The noises of talking, orders being made, and music being played could be heard. Freshly baked pastries and coffee could be smelt. Working a coffee shop is tuff but, it's also aesthetically pleasing to be in. I heard the door chime open and I opened my eyes as I stood straight. "Oh God, this flirt," I whispered, noticing who it was. "Hello, what can I get you?" I asked in a monotone-like voice. "Aw, you already know, sweetie. The usual." The women spoke, leaning against the counter. I gave her a small glare as I put her order into the machine. "That'll be $10." I spoke with a tiny hint of annoyance. "Really? Why not charge me cheap and I'll give you something in return." She replied, showing her cleavage. "Sorry, ma'am. I only accept credit or debit or just cash." I responded, looking away. She scoffed and got out her wallet. She also got out a note pad and pen which was confusing. She counted the dollars then, wrote something on the notepad. She ripped the piece of paper out and placed it on the money then, left to wait for her order. I placed the money into the cash register and looked at the note. 'Phone number?' The note read and I crumbled it up. Ugh, I hate this woman so much. I threw the paper away as soon as another customer came in. My eyes widen at the appearance of the next customer. Red fur, black square-shaped glasses and, yellow-orange eyes. This wolf was wearing a brown utility belt around his chest that reached to his waist. This wolf also wears green, black, and white combat gloves and boots.

"Oh, hello. What would you like?" I asked, trying to hide a blush. "Ah well, this is my first time here and I don't know what's served here." The wolf responds, blushing. "What? How do you not know what's served here? It'a coffee shop." I asked, slightly confused. "I was hungry and I smelled something good here. I acted on instinct." The wolf responded with a pout.

I silently cooed at his response. I feel like this wolf is just the perfect type for me. Well, I guess I can't say that. I just met him but, it doesn't hurt to try. "What do you recommend?" The wolf asks again. "Simple. Cappuccino with whipped cream and caramel on it. With a slice of strawberry cake." I replied. The recommendation was really just my preference. "Yeah, sure, I'll go with that." He replied, taking out his wallet. "That'll be $25." I spoke, admiring him as he got out his money. Such a cute wolf with a good personality and good looks too.

"And whose name shall I put under?" I asked, continuing to stare at the computer in front of me. "Oh, Gadget the Wolf!" He spoke. "Alright, wait, until I call you to get your order." I replied, giving Gadget a small smile. He nodded and walked over to the side to wait patiently. I swear, I could see him smile back as he looked back. So cute. I really wanna ask him out now. Even if I already met him, most people find dates at cafes so that's what I'm doing. "Heyo, Infinite. We got an order done." I heard a voice say.

I looked over to see my co-worker land a coffee cup on the register. I nodded and looked at the name as I scoffed quietly. "Luna the Cat!" I yelled out and I heard her come over quickly. So desperate. "That's me. Now, about that phone number." She spoke as she leaned over the counter again. I backed away slightly with a glare in my eyes. "Aw, come on, do it for me, sweetheart?" She begged, showing puppy dog eyes. "Oh, fine. Here, you go along with your order." I spoke, getting an idea.

I took out a sticky note and a pen as I brought the coffee cup closer to me. "Don't read it until you are far away from this register and finished with the drink. I wanna see your reaction as a surprise." I explained, sticking the sticky note on the coffee cup. She nodded quickly and left to go finish her order. "Another order, here you go!" My co-worker exclaimed, bring around a plate of strawberry cake and a cup of cappuccino. I nodded at him and he left as I smiled to myself. I suddenly thought of an idea and got out another sticky note.

Once I was done, I stuck it onto the cup and looked at the name to make sure it was him. "Gadget the Wolf!" I yelled out with a smile. "Ah, finally! I'm starving!" He exclaimed as he came over. He noticed the note and took it quickly to read. "Uh, what's this?" Gadget asked, a blush growing on his face. "Oh, nothing. Just my phone number. I wanted to get to know you better so. Text or call me if you are up to it." I explained, giving him a wink.

"Ah! Okay! Thanks..." Gadget replied, trailing off as he never asked for my name. "It's Ira the Jackal but, call me Infinite. That's what everyone calls me." I responded, giving a slight chuckle. "Okay, you can call me, Rookie. I'm nicknamed that." Gadget responded, smiling as he closed his eyes. "Yeah, go eat now. I'll wait for you." I spoke and he nodded as he went to go take a seat. I sighed as a blush finally showed on my cheeks. What a great day at the cafe. No problems so far. No mistakes. Just a great day...

"YOU'RE GAY?!" The woman yelled out as I remembered the note I left her.

[A/N: AMart169, thank you for the idea. Please, give me requests! In can range from, smut, fluff, and angst!]