You're Mean Yet Loud [SMUT]

[A/N: Let's get this thing over with also seear words involved]

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing!?" The Jackal yelled out as a Red Wolf pinned him against a bathroom stall. "Well, everyone is in the auditorium for a few hours. So I say that we have a bit of fun~" The wolf suggested, his hands gently touching the Jackal's body. "A-As if! You're such a bitch, Gadget!" The Uke yelled out, struggling to break free. "Wow you're such a fucking tsudere, Infinite or Ira or whatever the fuck your name is." Gadget said still holding a smirk on his face. "Hey! Aah~Stop! It hurts you a-asshole. Ngh~" Ira plead with pain as he felt something go up his hole. "Shh, it'll go away soon sweetie~" Gadget replied, waiting for approval to continue which he did after 3 minutes. The Wolf started thrusting at a normal rate until Ira kept begging and begging for more. "Gah~Shit~Faster~!" Ira moaned out while holding onto Gadget. "I ah am already going at my fuck fastest. I knew you would enjoy this f-fuck~" Gadget couldn't really speak since he was using most of his energy to fuck the living daylights out of this Jackal. "AAAHHH~I'm so fucking close~!" Ira yelled out, saliva trailing down his mouth. "G-Gadget~!" Ira moaned very louding as he cummed. He started whining at Gadget who was still thrusting into him even after he cummed. "H-Hey, slow the fuck down! The others will hear~!" Ira scolded at the wolf, who was panting after he stopped. "So did you enjoy that, tsudere?" Gadget asked, his tone sounding lustful as he pulled out his member. "What? Pfft, no! I-It was um.." Ira tried lying but he couldn't figure out what to say. "Maybe round two will change your mind~" The Wolf said, putting his member inside Ira once again. "Why are you so fucking horny, you asshole." Ira whined a bit knowing that he'll be in here for a while.

[A/N: It's fucking bad, I know. I'm sorry, I tried but I failed. Anyway, you can still request!]