Tails, Switch Us Back

-3rd Person-
"Oh no, what did I do?" Tails spoke as he noticed the fog in his experiment room fade. He had just asked Gadget and Ira to test a new machine he had completed. They were hesitant at first but, Tails reassured them that he just wants to see what the machine does. Since well, this isn't his machine. Sonic managed to find a machine in Eggman's old lair as well as plans for it. He rushed to tell Tails about it and see if he knows what the machine could have done. After a few days of researching the mechanics of it and the blueprints, he finally managed to fix the old thing. "Tails? What happened?" A slightly higher pitched voice asked. Tails started to panic as he didn't know who that voice belonged to. "Cream, is that you?" He asked, confused. "What? Where would you get Cream from?" Another voice spoke which was completely mysterious as well. "Amy? Are you gals playing tricks on me?" Tails asked once again. Once the fog faded completely, he noticed two figures. "Gadget? Ira?" He questioned as he backed up slightly. "Huh? Tails, what is happening?" The Red Wolf asked before looking at Ira. His eyes widen as he noticed Ira was suddenly a girl. "Gadget, is that you?" The Jackal asked, confused. The Red Wolf looked down confused to see, he had the body of a female. Both boys realized they turned into the opposite gender and screamed for a minute. "What the ever living fuck, Tails?" Ira exclaimed as she stomped her way toward Tails. "I don't know either! Eggman never said what the machine did at all in his plans!" The Two-Tailed Fox explained, scared. "Calm down, love. I'm sure, we'll be back to being boys." Gadget spoke as she put a hand on her lover's shoulder.

"Sweetheart, we have been turned into girls and Tails doesn't know what to do!" Ira replied as she faced her lover. "Well, fortunately, there is a way to turn you back but, the blueprints are so confusing." Tails replied as he picked up the blueprint. Both girls sighed and Gadget was about to call Sonic on her communicator until Ira stopped her. "We might as well wait for Tails to do that. It would be concerning to hear two girl voices instead of two boys." Ira explained and Gadget nodded. The only reason she wanted to call Sonic was so that they can both change. Their clothing seemed to be dropping as their bodies had a new size as well which wasn't great. Tails seemed to have noticed since he called Sonic, he really didn't want to deal with both of the girls' new problems. Soon enough, a blue blur entered the room and Sonic stood there in front of them. "Tails, who are these young ladies?" Sonic asked, confused about the sudden appearance of two girls. "And where are Gadget and Ira?" He asked, concerned. "Well, I tested the machine out on them and these two girls are them. The machine is a gender swap one." Tails explained, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Oh my gosh, either way, you two look adorable!" Sonic teased while chuckling. "Shut up, you blue idiot!" Ira exclaimed as Gadget tried to hold her back. "Sonic, please just take us home so, we can change. These clothes are about to fall on us." Gadget spoke as she blushed. She really didn't want to deal with a problem like this. As if on cue, Sonic picked the two girls up and rushed to the Resistance base. Once they made it, he laid them on the couch with two blankets on them. "Amy! Cream!" Sonic exclaimed and the other girls went downstairs to see what was happening. "Sonic, who are they?" Amy asked. "Gadget and Ira. They got turn into girls and don't ask how because it's a long story." Sonic explained as he started going up the stairs. "What do guys I mean gals need?" Amy asked, curious. "New clothes!" Gadget and Ira exclaimed as they held onto their falling clothes. "Of course, Ms?" Cream questioned what she should call them now. "Irene." The Jackal answered. "Grace." The Red Wolf spoke. These bodies would take time to get used to.

Oh, did I mention periods?