Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

*sexual situations in this chapter*

It's been a full week since me and Peeta officially became a couple. Something about Peeta being my boyfriend just makes me so happy. I don't even understand why Peeta, one of the most amazing, loving, caring, and not to mention gorgeous person I have ever met, would choose me, a plain old boring ugly girl to be his. The bakery has just opened so Peeta goes in Mondays and Wednesdays. We're both still super wealthy from the games and we could easily live on what we had for the rest of our lives so it's not like he needs the money. I think he just does it to fill the void in his life from the loss of his family. He usually gets home around two and it's one right now and I can't wait for Peeta to get home. I start cleaning to house and I guess I get really into it because the next thing I know Peeta is walking in.

"Hey." He says coming over to plant a kiss on my temple.

"Hi." I say. "How was the bakery?"

"Pretty good, just the usual." He says.

"Oh, okay." Is all I say.

I finish sweeping and Peeta leads me to the couch. We sit and talk for a long time and then I feel the urge to kiss him and I do. I lean over and attack his lips. He seems totally surprised by my sudden outburst but then at he catches on and kisses back. After a few minutes in the couch Peeta stands up bringing me with him. He carefully walks up the stairs with me in his arms. He leads us to the bedroom and leans down on the bed hovering over me. I start to tug at his shirt and pull it over his head. After I take it off he breaks the kiss.

"Wait. Katniss are you sure?" He asks.

I think about it for a minute and I just nod and say "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay." He says and then I pull him down and start kissing him again.

Finally all of our clothes are off and we're exploring each other's bodies. I kept thinking what if I'm doing this wrong or what if I hurt him. It's not until it actually happens that all my worries fade away and I'm left in a pure state of bliss. Me and Peeta lay together panting, trying to regain a natural rhythm of breathing and slowly drift to sleep.