Barking mad

His offer, of some serious money was tempting

His offer, of some serious money was tempting. Whether he knew my situation or not was beyond my knowledge but the thought of having some money to move out of a mould riddled apartment, have Bailey back with me was enticing.. Maybe to put the money into investments and earn more? What about opening my own bakery, like he said? Becoming my own boss!

"I want you to become my fake partner." He stated folding his fingers together.

Partner? In what? Business? Partner in crime?

"In the museum? Like a silent partner?" I asked.

You need money, to be a partner you need money... You don't have any. How can you explain this to him? Sure you owe him a favour but not debt that could kill you.

"My fake girlfriend." He forced seemingly angry to have to even ask.

I- huh?! Girlfriend? Hold up. How- is he? No... Wait.

"Excuse me?" I asked quietly not wanting Ella to overhear.

"It would be strictly professional. A contract would be made and a disclosure form would also need to be signed." He informed me sounding professional, when all I could think about is a contract of a dominant and submissive.

Guess I'm submissive under his attention.. So, he's my dom? Oh god.. 50 shades of grey is ruining even the most normal conversations!

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not sure I am following this.. You want what me to do what?" I queried feeling the anxiety of what my mind was doing. He surely couldn't be asking me this.

No.

"To be- To be my girlfriend. Fake girlfriend." He clarified, sounding so simple.

So no whips, handcuffs and tickling. No Zak with a ball gag.

The idea instantly had me in stitches, you see I have this problem, when I'm nervous? I laugh and then it ball rolls..

I also do it when I'm super confused.

His face twisted up into complete confusion only adding fuel to the fire within me.

How could he, want someone like me to do that? It wouldn't work in a million years! No matter how good at acting we both are, it just wouldn't work.

It's the rules. I'm a girl with weight issues, he's.. He's carved from stone or something! He's confident and gorgeous and I'm nervous and not that much of a looker. In fact I can't and don't date. At all!

But the seriousness dawned on me when he stalked out the kitchen leaving me behind confused at why someone with his dashing good looks would have to even pretend to have a girlfriend.