Mina's Demons.

"H-"

"Shh." I hushed Ella as she walked into my hospital room.

"Why?" She whispered back.

I nodded towards the bed where Zak was asleep. Her eyes widened slightly at seeing him and I wasted no time in grabbing my bag and leaving him behind.

"M-Mina? Mina you can't leave him there asleep." She whispered following after me.

"Uh watch me." I replied making my way through the corridors. Finding a nurse, I sorted the paperwork before heading out with Ella tailing behind in shock.

"Morning Mina, let me take that." Ash spoke removing the bag off my shoulder instantly.

"I- Thanks." I smiled genuinely.

"No problem. Hop in. You too Ella." He commanded nodding to the door as he put my bag in the trunk.

"So why was he in your room?" Ella questioned as we climbed in.

"Zak came back? Knew he would." Ash smirked.

"He showed up last night."

"Did he apologise?" She pushed.

"Nope. I was too tired to argue and just moved over. So that's why I've left him there. He's not off the hook yet. Not by a long way." I answered.

As Ash and Ella spoke about his parents, I zoned off thinking about Hunter, a part of me wondered if he would go through with my advice and tell his Louis Lane that he's really into her, not just for the sex. His words then echoed, 'I'll tell her, if you tell him.'

"What do you think?" Ella asked looking back at me.

"Hmm? Sorry I was zoned."

"About buying things.. For the baby? Ash said we should wait-"

"Ash is right, I know you're excited Boo but remember this trimester is the most important one. Sure you're able to do whatever you want, because you're not that big. But you're creating a baby.. There is plenty of time to do shopping and preferably when I'm not banged up, so I can come with you. Cause I totally think it's going to be a boy."

She gasped "A boy?"

"Don't sound so surprised, there are men in the world." I laughed.

"N-no it's just.. Last night I had a dream that it was a boy too."

"There you go then. Maybe it's fate, but try not to rush into buying things. Just wait.."

She caved in and sighed "I just want to buy all those cute outfits."

"And those teenie tiny socks." I added before my face fell.

"Are you broody?" Ella teased.

"Hell no, I think I just miss Bailey too much."

She nodded "Well maybe you can take a walk over to your moms later? Get some fresh air."

"Yeah maybe.."

It wasn't long before we pulled up outside the apartment. Ash climbed out and got my bag whilst I thanked Ella for the ride home and for being there yesterday.

"No problem Boo. I'm sorry we can't come in, my mom is coming over and I haven't told her yet."

I grinned "Good luck."

She grumbled.

"I'll text you later, make sure you are okay, and text me if you need anything." She pushed.