The sleep deprived and Who's that guy?

There were many things I wanted to do when I woke on the floor the next morning.

1. I wanted to curl up under a rock and stay there until the end of time.

2. I wanted to a time machine, so I could go back to where it all went so wrong.

3. I wanted to lick my wounds and hide in the apartment until I was kicked out on the streets, when my 3 months were up.

4. I wanted to take yesterday afternoon back. Because I feared what awaited me when I finally left this room...

I had been sat on the end of the bed for almost 2 hours, staring at the door after I had taken a shower and changed into fresh clothes. My mind telling me to stay inside the bedroom where I was safe, but my heart wanted to open the door and look for Zak..

However my body wanted to crawl up in the sheets and go to sleep. Forever.

Rising off the bed, I walked to the door before reaching for the handle. My determination racing through my system, adrenaline causing my hand to shake.

I pulled way and wiped the clamminess of my hand onto my jeans before trying again. This time my hand touched the doorknob and I took a hold of it. But I snatched my hand away as if the metal had burnt my skin.

Fear, that's what was gnawing at me. Telling me to stay inside, to close the blinds, to turn the phone off, to pull the duvet over my body and hide..

My eyes watered as I got frustrated and eventually I ended up back on the end of my bed. Staring at the wood like it was a black abyss ready to swallow me whole.

This routine continued for another hour, approaching the door, touching the handle before retreating away back to the safety of my bed.

I let out a frustrated cry as I tried again before I sank down beside the door looking up at the handle. It's silver handle taunting me.

I had almost zoned out of my new prison that I had created myself from the pit of my soul. When something moved from the corner of the doorframe. I shot back in fright as something white appeared. It disappeared again causing me to crawl towards the door and place my head flat against the carpet to see under it.

That's when it appeared again, only this time it was in the middle of the doorway, and I recognised it as a scrap of paper.

My fingers picked it up and flipped it around to see what it was.

That I, Zak Bagans, understand that Mina's feelings are the most important part of this contract.

My heart did a funny beat as another piece came under the door. Only this time it was hand written.

- Please talk to me.

I shuffled against the door and pressed my back to it. As another piece came under.

- If you don't open the door, I'll start singing and I'm a terrible singer.

I scoffed and looked at the piece of contract in my hand. It was the contract I had typed out for him, the same contract he signed without reading.

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!!!" He sang before stopping. "Have you ever thought that she meant letting go of her farts?"