Oh Snap!

I smooth my hands over the hem of my dress as I sit opposite Hunter in the bar. Trying to stop the squirming feeling in my tummy of both nerves and guilt.

I really shouldn't be here.

Why? Cause of Zak?

We had an agreement.

So do you want to tell that to the lady below in that black thong you put on. The same thing that you're already thinking is a pain in the ass... Literally!

I grab my drink and down it's contents before looking over at Hunter and giving him a little smile.

"Another?" He asks lifting his own glass to his lips and emptying it.

"Oh go on then." I giggle handing my glass over to him as he rises up.

"Be right back." He grins before making his way to the bar.

I wet my lips and give myself the mental check of getting my shit together. This was going to be a one time thing. Maybe a more than one time if he's as good at sex as he is dressing..

My eyes had wandered over to the pair of jeans that he wore like a second skin, showing that he had thick muscular thighs and tight ass. The black top that hung on his frame and revealed that both of his arms were tattooed too.

He's a bad boy. A bad egg. Bad fruit, call him whatever you want. He was Hell's angel.

I fix a smile as he looks over to me and sends me a wink, no doubt feeling my eyes on him..

After Zak had left my apartment earlier, I had phoned Hunter and arranged to meet him, somewhere public. Cause you never know..

But it was clear that this wasn't a friendly chat or catch up session. This was a friendly f-ck. Something I was more nervous than ever over. It had been a while since I went down the avenue of sex. I was well aware of the birds and the bees, I had the implant but that was only to regulate my periods after suffering terrible pains when I did get them. But since the moment I fell in the sheets, the world changed, now you swiped to get laid, send nudes and sexting?!

Ella had tried to explain but the idea caused my mind to swell, it was truly a car crash waiting to happen, as many girls found out with revenge porn.

"Here we go." Hunter breathes bringing her a vodka and coke. Another bad idea of mine... I wasn't much of a drinker.

"Thanks." I smile watching him take his seat opposite me.

We had been through the awkward stage of simply looking at each other, I looked at him wondering why the hell he was even interested and if there was some underlying motive. And no doubt he was looking at me like some conquest.

"You're nervous." He spoke over the music which was beginning to draw up a headache.

"Nervous? I'm not nervous." I laugh before looking away. Because only a nervous person would repeat the words and laugh like that..

"You know, I don't mind. Wherever this goes, if you wanna leave here alone tonight then that's cool. But if not.. Then that's cool too." He speaks giving me a smirk.

Did I want to leave here alone tonight?

Not really, that's the reason you're here Mina.

"It all depends really.." I draw out, sipping my drink slowly.

"On what?"

I go to answer when my eyes connect with a tall brunette, her shining hair reflected the light, her tanned skin was only accentuated by her light coloured dress.