Magical sprinkles and sh*t

I woke up for the third time that day, only this time when I was led on the bed, Zak was there. Brooding in the corner of the room watching me sleep.

"Creeps watch people sleep." I rasped before wetting my lips.

Zak rose from his seat and walked out the bedroom leaving me alone again. Always with the mouth huh Mina?

I was probably as infuriated with me and my attitude as he was, if not more so. And I was beginning to think Ella's 'Cock-crazy' saying meant something completely different than what I first thought.  Originally I thought it was being absolutely mad about getting laid. But now I could see that it potentially meant that after sleeping with a guy, you went a bit crazy.

If that's the case then I've got it. Along with a shitty attitude.

I had instantly blamed Zak for the attitude part, this whole cat and mouse game was giving me such a headache already. Yawning, I rubbed the heels of my palms into my eye, letting the black spots taint my vision as it blurred.

Zak walked back in holding a plate and glass of juice.

"Drink." He ordered.

I pulled myself up and almost downed the glass of tropical juice. The sweetness of it had my toes curling and feet wiggling together. I only slowed down when Zak's hand brushed my hair back gently.

Setting the glass down, I went to thank him when I had a bagel placed on my lap. The cream cheese was lathered on top and a small bowl of blueberries and strawberries sat aside it.

"You haven't eaten today, have you?" He accused.

I looked down at my lap. Jesus how old are you? You can't remember to shove a granola bar down your trap once and a while?

"I've been busy."

"Too busy to eat? Well here's a suggestion, stop being fucking busy and take proper care of yourself." He bit.

"Sorry." I mumbled. Good, civilised.

But right then the diva kicked up. "Sorry if worrying about my dog and then having to come here because you won't give me a single text back! I'm so sorry you've had to be within my company today. But I'm sure it's been worth your while, having sex and then being given head followed by more sex only this time in the shower before we stopped." And. Now you've fucked it.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" He asked as if I had spouted three heads. I scrambled off the bed as he towered over me, intimidatingly. If he wanted an argument then by shit, is as going to be stood up for it.

"No I'm not! And don't stand over me like I'm some child that needs a scolding! I forgot, big fucking deal!"

"Well you should have spent more time looking after yourself that rubbing yourself up against me like some cat in heat!"

"Fuck you!" I spat.

"You already have and gobbled on my cock like some starved hooker!"

My eyes were burning, through anger and through tears and I think shock was setting in from his words, and from the impact of my hand across his face.

He was momentarily shocked as well, as the redness pinged his skin and my finger marks slowly became visible.

My chest heaved as I glared at him, almost daring him to say another word. But he didn't, instead I grabbed my bag and went to leave before I stopped at the door.

I won't chase you. Stop running away. You're being a child.

I glared at the door frame in anger before throwing my bag onto the bed and grabbing the plate Zak had made. I stormed passed him and went through his house and out into the garden.