Revelations..

[M- Rated Warning!!] Ye been warned 😈

It seemed like a life time before Zak removed his clothes, each item came off slowly almost as if he was giving a strip tease and was waiting for me to throw cash at him

It seemed like a life time before Zak removed his clothes, each item came off slowly almost as if he was giving a strip tease and was waiting for me to throw cash at him. Sometimes he would purposely take too long and I would growl against his mouth and pull the item of clothing off with a little force.

I took hold of the rosary hanging around his neck and pulled on it gently guiding his head to my height. My confidence of being stood naked as the day I was born was slowly dwindling and I think he could see it in my eyes because he whispered how beautiful I was.

"Please." I sighed softly as he kissed my neck. "I can't handle waiting.."

His chuckle made me pout.

Standing to his full height, I craned my head back to look up at him when his hands slid under my arms and pulled me up into the air. Gasping, I reached for his body. "No, stop."

"You've lost weight." He said almost as if he knew my weight to begin with. I swallowed as his lips touched my tummy kissing it softly.

"I doubt it. I haven't stop eating comfort food the last few days."

"No you have." He frowned bringing my body lower until I could wrap my legs around his waist. "I'm sorry for what I've done. Mina you're so beautiful.."

"Shh." I responded taking hold of his mouth and guiding it to mine, taking full advantage of the position we were in.

His tongue delved into my mouth seeking it out before he retreated causing my tongue to follow in need. His lips sealed over my tongue sucking it causing my body to heat up. I pulled my face away and buried myself in his shoulder as he laughed at my struggled moan. Gathering myself, I looked up to see him collecting saliva before dipping his hand beneath me. Then his hand appeared again and two fingers pushed at my lips until I took them into my mouth. I gave him back the heat he had pushed onto me when I hollowed my cheeks out around his fingers. He groaned before pulling them out, I bit my lip when he brushed over my heat between my legs preparing me for what was about to happen. With a quick adjustment, he lifts my hips and lowered me onto his body instantly causing me to moan. My insides clamped together in protest causing him to halt until I relax again.