Phone call away

I looked around Zak's home in frustration. 

As beautiful as his home was, I was bored and didn't want to go to the lengths of snooping around his house. But I had cleaned until there was nothing too clean, I had begrudgingly changed the bed sheets, despite wanting to keep them on because they smelt like him and I had walked Gracie.

I would have been over my mom's in a flash when she called to tell me about the security camera. It did in fact cover the small alley way that I dubbed the rat run because of it's size. It was big enough to get a person down, which meant somebody could have been poisoning Bailey from there. She also then told me that Mr Spencer had caught someone down there the other week. So it could have been likely somebody was scouting the place out.

I didn't want to believe it was Gavin, hoping that it was some dog hating psycho so that I could give them a taste of the pain Bailey suffered when I found them. But I also wanted to believe it was Gavin because well, he was a horrible little person and after the recent run ins with him, anything was possible.

But the low blow came in the form of her last piece of information which had led to my frustrations.. They couldn't get hold of the footage yet, Mr Spencer had to request the footage from the security company that had set it up and they were going to have to send him it through email. They also stated it could take up to a week.

And that's why I had taken my anger out on scrubbing Zak's already spotless kitchen and had a go on his punch bag.

It always came down to one thing. Waiting. Something I wasn't good at!

"Oh Gray." I sighed looking over to her as she was back by the window, trying to get some of the fading light.

Eventually, I turned on the TV and decided to keep my snooping to a minimal as I looked at Zak's recorder. The best part of it was documentaries, but I found some Ghost adventures and questioned whether or not I should watch it...

I mean, what if it's a scary one? What if he gets hurt? What if I end up tossing and turning all night because of it?

What if I NEED him home?

No. I couldn't watch it.

I'd have to find something to do.

"It's not snooping.. It's not. He said that he had nothing to hide." I spoke to myself as I looked around his wardrobe.

Yeah, his wardrobe.. I was such a bad ass that I was going to rifle through his sock drawer..

I ran my hand all along his shirts, feeling the softness of the material under my finger tips. Eventually I stopped by his t-shirts and pulled one down off the hanger.

God I was pathetic.

I still pulled it on my body and grinned when I found it was baggy on my body. Seems like meal skipping meant I could wear his tops!

He was an organized man, and when I said organized, I meant his shirts were in colour order, his shoes were also in order by colour and his work clothes were separated from his normal clothes. His hats had their own cubby holes and one whole drawer was filled with his jewellery, neatly into a clear hard plastic separator.

He would cry if he saw my wardrobe..

I had opened his drawers one by one, I didn't rifle through them but I did check what each drawer was before closing it again.

I eventually emerged and threw myself down on the bed staring at the ceiling. Most people would be stoked to be in his house, I simply wanted to be with him.