C.O.N.T.R.O.L

"Hey." Hunter smiles as I open the door.

I force a smile and welcome him in, still mentally cursing Ella, hoping she maybe choked on Worm Boy's wiener..

"How are you?" He asks taking off his leather jacket and setting his helmet down. Helmet?!

"You rode here?" I question looking confused as to why he'd need a helmet in a car.

"Yeah, I've got a bike. Motorcycle." He replies.

"Huh." I answer before taking his jacket to hang up. I'd never pegged him for the biker type, not with his hair that always seemed tousled perfectly.

Before I've got the jacket on the hook, I feel his hands taking hold of my hips as his lips push into my neck. "You look edible."

"Cannibalism is frowned upon." I reply making him laugh.

"I like your dark sense of humour too." He mumbles.

I wasn't.. Never mind.

"You hungry?"

"Could say." He replies before twisting me around to face him.

I smile as I look at his face, the hunger evident in his eyes, only he was thinking with his pants, I was thinking with my stomach. "I haven't really made anything, but we can order?"

"How about we do that later?" He suggests before nuzzling into me again.

I gulp down the nerves in my stomach at the mere thought of where this could lead tonight and try to concentrate on anything but the feel of his hands and the warm breath across my neck. That is until his mouth latches onto my throat, biting and sucking down before kissing the place gently.

That's when I lose all thoughts, all logic and sense as I become putty in his hands. I grasp onto his arms and suppress a moan as he hits the sweet spot on my neck.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you.." He speaks causing my brows to pinch.

"R-really?" I pant.

"Hmm. I could have been fixing your apartment, or your plumbing."

I bite my lip hard as he grabs my backside and pulls my hips into his. "I could have come over for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And everything in between."

A whimper slips from my mouth as he grinds his hips against mine, leaving little to the imagination.

Ella.. You scoundrel.

I roll my head to the other side, panting for air as his mouth works across my body, his tongue lapping my collarbone before kissing it gently.

"Did you miss me?"

I nod. Unsure of why I had even nodded. Because I hadn't missed him, Hunter, as handsome as he was, had slipped my mind. Mainly because this was strictly physical, everything about tonight was physical. He didn't care if I said no, he probably wouldn't care if I threw him out after having sex. He just wanted sex and he wanted it with me.

Was I okay with it?

That remains to be seen, but my instant no was swaying with his outstanding persuasion techniques.