Missing links.

They had it. They had the footage, they knew who did it, or we would soon know who did it. My heart thudded in my chest, threatening to break through my ribs and escape. I hung up the phone to my mom and instantly went into my mind. Rushing around the bedroom, pulling on jeans and socks.

What if it's Gavin?

"Mina I need to tell you so–"

"I need to go." I spoke interrupting Zak. "I have to go. My mom's.."

"It's a little late don't you think? It's.. 12.45am."

"They know who's poisoned Bailey. They got the footage. It won't wait." I responded pulling on a pair of shoes.

"Well I'm coming with you." He replied instantly and hurried round the room to get his clothes on.

I grabbed a hair tie, pushing it up into a pony tail, to relieve some of the heat that was coating my neck. I stuffed my phone into my back pocket and paused to see Zak stood still.

"Are you coming with me or not?!" I snapped impatiently.

"You're wearing my shirt.." He pointed.

My eyes tore down to my body, where in fact I was stood in his shirt.

"Shit." I cussed pulling it off and tossing it in his direction.

"You weren't wearing a bra?"

"Oh logistics!" I called back finding one and a tank top. His eyes raised when I walked back out of my wardrobe, ready.

"What now?"

"I'm sorry. You've gotta hide those." He gestured to my chest. Looking down again the faint red marks from his mouth littered my cleavage.

"Did you have to do that?!"

"Yes. But that's not what I'm talking about.." He walked over and lifted my top slightly bringing it back down. "Your boobs whisper sweet things to me. I find it hard to concentrate."

I smirked but then the realisation of why we were in fact up at this hour came back and I was pushing Zak out the bedroom as he tried to put on his shoe.

Grabbing his coat from the couch, I grabbed mine and opened the door, looking back to find him hopping around in the dark.

"Hurry up."

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"There's no need to get that excited." I winked before flying out the front door with him tailing behind.

"Stay in the car

"Stay in the car." Zak ordered even locking the doors as we sat in traffic.

"For Christ sake! Move!" I yelled at the cars in front of us before throwing myself back against the seat in frustration.