Trust between lovers [M]

[M] - This part contains explicit content, if you want to skip this part, it will not affect the story

.. Ye been warned 😈

Like two starved animals we began tearing at each others clothing, Zak's large hands making little work of my T-shirt as he tore it off my body leaving me to look at him

Like two starved animals we began tearing at each others clothing, Zak's large hands making little work of my T-shirt as he tore it off my body leaving me to look at him. "I liked that top."

"I like your body more." He panted as I undid a few of his buttons before losing my patience and dragging the shirt off him, throwing it to the floor.

My body bowed into his before he took hold of my face and slammed us back into the door making me moan. I placed my foot against the wood and pushed us off it sending us both off threw the house, spinning into furniture, that dug harshly into our backs as we fumbled our way through the hall way. It was difficult enough but Zak had me doing it on tiptoes as he kept our mouths together. Our tongues intermingling and teasing each other, my mint breath to his sweet tasting one.

"My heads going to pop off if you keep pulling on it." I groaned hitting into a door frame.

His lips snarled, bending his knees slightly, he picked me up off the ground and set me on his waist, giving me perfect height to dominate his mouth. The temperature of the room changed as we slipped inside his bedroom, my bra pinged undone under the stress of his fingers. I shrugged it off and pressed my chest flat against his whilst his fingers raked down my back.

I tugged on the black strands of hair as he lowered us on to the bed and moved us up.  "Fuck." He cursed burying his face into the valley of my chest as I heaved for oxygen, completely aware of how dizzy I felt already.

"Zak?"

"Hmm." He moaned kissing his way along my chest bone.

"Get these jeans off me before I explode."

He chuckled "Yes ma'am."

I watched as he pulled my jeans harshly lifting my ass of the bed, teasing me as he grinned "I'm not holding back.. Not for a single second. I'm going to make you say my name and say it in a language you don't even know."