Guessing Games

Falling into the sheets of my bed, I look over at Mina and give a panted laugh

"Oh, I.. Can't stop." She trembles.

I snigger and rub my hand across her stomach feeling the tremors shake her body. Trailing it up, I push the hair off her flushed face making her look at me. "You okay?"

She wets her lips "Uh huh."

My body moves across the bed and beside hers, holding her against my chest in comfort and sighing softly when her fingers play with my rosary.

"I never want this to end." She whispered gently as her head rests over my heart. "I don't want these feelings to end."

I smile "What feelings?"

She presses a kiss onto my skin before answering. "Like I'm invisible when I'm with you, I feel courageous and happy. I feel at peace, that every part of my body feels energised, strong and unbreakable... I've felt empty for so long. Like I was barely surviving in this world that my love was only limited to Bailey, mom, Brian and Ella."

I heard her sniff, cocking my head slightly, I see a tear and wipe it away.

"I never thought I'd feel a connect with anyone again after Gavin. But you've proved me wrong," she added twiddling the crucifix between her fingers.

"I know that feeling.." I answer playing with the ends of her hair.

She lifts her head up and places a kiss onto my lips. I return it before flicking my tongue against her lip making her mouth open for me. Our tongues mingle together deliciously as my hands pull her body on top of mine. I smile as her body scrabbled around until she's straddling me and holding her weight up. Growling against her mouth, I push my thumbs into her elbows making them fold allowing her weight back onto me.

Pulling back, I observe her swollen lips, flushed cheeks and whiskey coloured eyes as she opens them slowly. "You're a vision." I declare making her smile.

Mina sits back on my lap and pulls the band off her wrist before throwing her hair up in a fashion. "It's so hot in here." She answers before climbing off me, taking one of the sheets with her. I watch as she heads over to the balcony doors and pulls them open, her body shivered at the cooler air.

"Drink?" I ask.

"Oh yes please. Only if you're going to get one."

I nod and slip out of bed to get us both a bottle of water.

By the time I come back, Mina is outside, leant against the railings,
looking at the skyline wrapped in the sheet of the bed.

My heart tightens at the sight and I can't help but take a photo before tossing my phone back onto the bedside table, I open the draw and collect the foil. Stepping out on the balcony, I push my body against hers causing a smile.