Nightmarish

My eyes cracked open slightly, the warmth of my body wrapped in the bedding was enough to tempt me back to sleep. But when my mind focused and I realised that Zak was gone, I wasted no time in getting up.

Snagging his Superman bathrobe up, I pulled it on and tied it around my waist, yawning gently as I passed barefooted through his house.

His lounge was clear along with his office and kitchen. There was no sign of the 6foot hunk of a man anywhere and I began to think he had gone to the museum or was walking Gracie and I almost backtracked to the bedroom to get my phone when I heard a low hiss. Pausing I listened harder and sure enough, the hiss sounded again.

My feet moved in the direction of it, stopping every so often to listen to where it was sounding from, until eventually I was stepping into his garage.

Zak's Rolls Royce was parked on the left, whilst he was on the right, using the pull up bar stand.

His topless form gave me an unlimited view of his back as his muscles shifted, sweat trickling down his spine. He had on a pair of black basket ball shorts and had weight lifting supports still wrapped around his wrists.

My eyes followed his movements, as he lifted himself up and lowered himself down repetitively.

Folding one leg over the other, to stop the dull ache in my abdomen, I shamelessly watched him, chewing on my lip as if I was starved. I also allowed myself the pleasure of seeing him like this.

As he lifted himself again, he held his body up before dropping onto the balls of his feet panting. His head looked over his shoulder and eyes met mine as he panted.

"Y-you're awake."

"I am.." I smiled softly.

He sauntered over causing the air to get heavy between us as I stare at him. "Good. Cause I'm ready for a shower now. Wanna scrub my back?"

I gulped and nodded as he stepped past me, inhaling my scent.

"I can smell you from here.. Come along Peaches." He smirked taking my hand and leading me to his shower.

I moaned softly as his fingers drew up and down the skin on my back

I moaned softly as his fingers drew up and down the skin on my back. His feather light touches pulling a shiver from my spine.

"The point of a shower was to get clean.." I whispered over to him.

Zak smiled lazily "You trying to tell me that you didn't enjoy it?"

"Would I ever say that?"

"I don't think I'd let you." He chuckled splaying his fingers over my shoulder blade. The sensation tickled and goosebumps erupted across my skin instantly.