The f*cking masterpiece

I wake the next morning to overwhelming heat against my body

I wake the next morning to overwhelming heat against my body. Stretching my legs out, I roll my injured foot around in the sheets feeling the soreness in it.

That's when I finally crack my eyes open to find one of three things.

One: I was in bed. Now although yesterday I was upset and stressed out, not to mention slightly scared from Zak's sudden outburst of anger. I strictly remember feeling tired in the lounge. I remember asking for a hug as he tried to make amends, and whilst I understood the constitution of an apology, I simply didn't want it. I just wanted enough pressure to push all the smaller parts of me back together again, I also remembered the darkness that came soon after. Meaning I had fallen asleep on his chest..

Two: That I wasn't alone in bed, from the slight breeze in my hair coming from Zak's mouth as he slept. Which meant he had either woke me up and helped me to bed and I was too tired to remember. Or he had carried me. I hoped for the latter as I couldn't imagine the amount of strength it took to pick me up and put me to bed. I knew the heat was from being cuddled into his chest, and that it was almost impossible for me to roll onto my back as his arms had encased me into his personal space, almost as if he was protecting me from something...

Three: Zak was in my bed. Under the covers, in my bed and he was without a shirt. Which was why I was overheating fast, as my face was against his chest with nowhere else to go and from the feel of his leg. He had removed his jeans too..

After the initial shock wore off, I allowed my fingers to wiggle. I was holding him too?

My fingers gently trace his back, feeling the ridges and curves of his muscles. Until I finally reach the bottom of his back where two indents sat.. He has back dimples.

I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that I wasn't a 'back and ass woman' to me a man with a well defined back and a perk ass much like Zak's could probably dominate the world. He would certainly have all the women in line anyway. I knew better than to grope anyone without permission of some kind, so I kept my hands strictly to his back until the heat of his chest became too much for me to handle.. That and the fact my mind was throwing up all kinds of images which involve my nails and his back.

I carefully unhooked his arm from around me and slipped away slowly, ensuring that I didn't disturb him. I had just rolled out the bed and placed the pillow in my wake when he slung his arm back across it and mumbled some incoherent words into it. My eyes taking in the large bicep that held onto the pillow tightly, if that had been me, I could have crushed ribs right now..

I tiptoed quietly across the bedroom floor, watching Zak's sleeping form until I got to the bathroom, standing at the door, I tilted my head seeing an unrestricted view of his tattoo for the first time. The tattoo that peaked out from the collar of his shirt as it laid upon the skin behind his neck. Chewing my lip, I sensed my urge to go over and run my fingers through each line and shaded area. That was until I remembered why I needed to get up..