Change the plan

I had heard many tales in my life, advice passed down from generation to generation on what to do, what not to do and what to expect out of life. A few of them ranged from;

- Don't eat yellow snow
- Don't talk to strangers
- Always wear clean underwear incase you're hit by a bus
- A moment on the lip, is a lifetime on hips.
- Once you've had sex, you'll stop at nothing to get it again.

Now the first 4 I wholeheartedly believed and after the infamous cherry popping that categorically ruined my life and almost cost me my life, I knew number 5 was nothing but shit. Once you've had sex, you'll want more?

Did people not remember the uncomfortable pain or the blood or the mortification?

The thought of it, used to churn my stomach painfully, and I swore that I'd never, never look at another man for as long as I shall live because that incident had scarred me for life, in more ways than one.

That was until I met Zak...

"Zak..." I whispered prodding him with my finger.

"Mina you cannot be awake yet." He grumbled causing a smile to break across my face and wiggle towards him.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping. What does it look like?"

The playful side had come up, so where I found a gap under his arm.. I pushed my face into it, to find him.

"Hi." I spoke looking at his sleeping face.

He opened one eye and frowned "Not yet."

I pouted.

"Stop with the bottom lip, I'm not cut out for this much.. Sex. You do know I have energy levels too right?"

I nodded.

"And that I need sleep?"

I nodded.

"Then let me sleep, I beg you." He moaned. 

"Okay. I wait here." I answered moving out the gap to look at the ceiling.

I heard him grumble something incoherent, and smiled as he lifted himself up and draped himself over my body.

"Rest Mina." He ordered making me heave a sigh and rub his shoulders.

But here is where my problems laid, every time I closed my eyes, I was back in the car being pounded into whilst I held on for dear life trying my hardest not to unintentionally re-enact the titanic scene. We all know which one..

With him laid across me, I tried again.

But as the excitement tingles below, a sucker punch hit me in the gut and I instantly cramped up.

"What now?"

"Off! Get off!" I complained pushing him off me quickly.

He grunted and moved aside letting me fly out from the bed. I knew what was happening.

My eyes checked the bed before I rushed to my underwear draw, grabbed some underwear and scarpered to the bathroom.

"Mina? Are you okay?" Zak asked from the bedroom.

"Umm hmm!" I replied as I got delivered another sucker punch.

This cannot be happening right now!

I scrambled around in the bathroom cabinet, knocking things out and letting them clatter across the floor until I found what I needed. Turning on the tap, I popped two Advil and drank some water down.