Chapter 2

Lexi's POV

It was the next day and I was in the park with my pennyboard.I was pennyboarding around when I got tired.I sat down to take a break.I took out my phone to check something.As I was on my phone,it all of a sudden got cloudy.I looked up to see Kian looking down at me.

"Hi Lexi."He said.

"H-Hi Kian."I said with a gulp.

He looked next to me and saw my pennyboard.He picked it up.

"This yours?"He asked.

"Y-Yes."I said with a gulp.

"Not anymore,thanks."He said.

Then he put it down and got on it.Then he rode away with it.

"Hey,that's mine!"I yelled.

He ignored me and kept riding.I just sat there upset.

Then I got a text.I checked to see it was my ex boyfriend Brandon.He texted 

"Hey Lexi,how is it in Los Angeles?"

Me:"Good"

Brandon:"Did you make any friends yet?"

Me:"Mhmm,totally."

Brandon:"Who?What's their name?"

Me:"His name is Kian."

Brandon:"Well,I have exciting news."

Me:"Cool,What is it?"

Brandon:"I'm coming to visit in a few days!"

Me:"Yeah"

Brandon:"Well,I have to go,ttyl!" 

Then I turned off my phone.I didn't want him to come.What if he finds out I really don't have any friends and that Kian is a bully,not a friend.But it will be good to see him,after all we only broke up because I was moving.Oh,this is gonna be bad.

But I started walking home,having tons of things on my mind. 

Authors Note

I'm liking this story a lot and I hope you guys are too.And I'm gonna write another bully story with my best friend in it and Kian and Jc.So hope you guys will look into that.But I will see you guys on the next update.Biez!