Chapter 52

Kian's POV

I got a text from Lexi telling me to meet her at the cafe down the street from the park.Since it was saturday,she's probably gonna tell me weather I'm the one or not.I was so hoping I was the one.I mean Lexi is perfect.Her beautiful brown hair and blue sparkly eyes.Her wonderful pearl white teeth that shows when she smiles.Any guy would be the luckiest guy in the world to be with her.So I hope she picks me over Brandon.

But I got to the cafe.Lexi wasn't there yet.I ordered some cofee and a little snack and sat down.I waited for Lexi to get here.

Lexi's POV

I arrived at the cafe.I looked around and saw Kian sitting down.He saw me and smiled.I smiled back.Then I walked over to him and sat down across from him.

"Hey Kian."I said smiling.

"Hey Lexi.You look pretty today."He complimented me.

"Thanks,you don't look bad yourself."I said blushing.

"Well,thank you."He said.

"Look,so Brandon made me pick between you two.And the one I chose was a guy who has been a jerk to me before.But he has shown me that they love and care for me as much as I do for him."I started saying.

Kian's POV

Right now,I didn't know who she was talking about.Cause both me and Brandon have been jerks to Lexi.But also,both of us have showed her that we love and care for her.And she cares for Brandon and love him and what she said last night,I think she loves and cares for me too.But hopefully I'm the one. 

"Kian,the boy that I have chosen is you."She said.

Wow,she actually picked me.

"Wow,really?!"I asked.

"Yeah,ya know have memories with one you loved,but make new memories and know he's the one."She said.

That's what I told her last night.

"Well,then."I said standing up from the table.

I held my hand out.

"Why don't we go on a walk,just the two of us."I said.

She took my hand and stood up.

"Definitely."She said.

The two of us walked out of the cafe together holding hands and we went on a walk.I guess you could say,this was the start of a wonderful new relationship,and this was my happy ever after.

Lexi's POV

Me and Kian became in a wonderful relationship and I think this was both our happy ever after!

----THE END----

Authors Note

Now,I'm kinda sad.This story is over.I know it ended on a kind of weird note but ya know whatever.I know ya'll are probably sad that it's over but that bring's me up to a question.I was thinking of making a sequel to this story.Should I?Let me know.Now I gotta go.I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I will see you in the next book,if I make one.Biez!