Chapter 22

Brandon's POV

It was the next day and I woke up at 9:00.I was getting ready to go on a walk.So was Crystal and Ryan.Cause we were all gonna go walk around town with Lexi.So I took a shower and changed and styled my hair.Soon we were all ready and we got Lexi.

We made it to Lexi's house without running into Kian.We walked up to her door and rung the doorbell.The door opened with Lexi's dad behind it.

"Good morning Mr.Mist."I said.

"Good morning guys.Come in please."He said.

We walked in and he closed the door behind us.

"Lexi is still getting ready,she'll be down in a minute."He said.

"Ok,thank you Mr.Mist."Crystal said.

"Please,how many times have I told you,call me George."He said.

Then Lexi's brother Dillian came over to us and started flirting with Crystal like he always does.

"Lookin' good Crystal."He said.

Crystal got disgusted.

"Ya know if you were my age,I would tell everyone that you are mine.And I would totally protect you,cause you are just smokin'."He said.

Ryan and I were just laughing away.Crystal was disgusted out.But Lexi came down.

"Sorry guys.Dillian go away,no one likes you."Lexi said.

Dillian walked away winking at Crystal.

"Crystal,I'm so sorry for my brother."She apologized.

"Don't worry about it girl."She said.

"Sha'll we go?"I asked.

"I think we sha'll."Lexi said.

So we opened the door.

"Lexi,be home by 10."Mr.Mist said.

"Yes dad."Lexi said.

Then we left Lexi's house.We started walking around the town.

Authors Note

Hey guys,hope you enjoyed.I know it's kinda short but I have an idea for the next chapter.It will be a little sad but it does add a lot to the story.Anyway,hope you enjoyed and I'll see ya later.Biez!