Chapter 20

Lexi's POV

"What did I feel back there with Kian?"I thought to myself.

I don't know what I felt.But it was something I've never felt before.I knew I didn't like him,or did I?Ugh,I don't know.Whatever I felt,I hope I don't feel it again around him.But I went home and put away the groceries.Then I caught up with Crystal,Brandon and Ryan.We decided to go see a movie.So we went to the movie theatre.We finally got there.

"What movie do you guys want to see?"Brandon asked.

"I kinda want to see that new movie Maleficent."Chrystal said.

"Yeah,I do too."I agreed.

"Alright let's watch that then."Brandon agreed.

"K,you boys go get the tickets,Crystal and I will get the snacks."I said.

"K."Ryan said.

So the boys went to go get the tickets while Crystal and I got in line for the snacks.It was a long line for both,but we were patient.When Crystal and I were 4th in line,the entrance door opened.I looked and saw that it was Kian and Jc with 2 other people.Chrystal saw them too.

"Ugh,there's Kian and his friends."Crystal said.

"You know there his friends?"I asked her.

"Yeah,the other day,we were walking to your house and he was with them."She told me.

"Wait,did Kian talk to you?"I asked her.

"Yeah,but it was all fine."She said.

I looked over and saw Kian and his friends talking.Then they all kinda split up.

"Please don't come over here,please don't come over here."I whispered to myself.

Then him and Jc walked over here.We turned around and pretended like we didn't see him.But he knew it was me.

"Oh hey,Lexi, what a coincidence seeing you here."He said.

We ignored him.

"Lexi."He said.

We ignored him some more.

"Hey I'm talking to you!"He said pushing me.

I turned around and pushed him harder.

"Don't push me!"I yelled.

"Make me."He said pushing me again.

"Stop!"I yelled.

"No!"He said pushing me on the ground.

Crystal helped me up.

"Kian,stop being mean to her."Crystal said.

"What are you gonna do about it."He said.

"Ya know what..."Crystal said getting angry.

"Crystal,just stop."I interrupted her.

"Let's just get the guys and leave."I said.

"But.."She said.

"Just stop,if he's here,I don't wanna be."I said.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her.We walked around Kian and Jc and started walking away.

"Later hotstuff."Jc said to Crystal.

Crystal turned around and walked over to Jc and stomped on his foot as hard as she could.Then we both walked away.We got the guys before they could buy the tickets and left.

"Wait,what are you doing,don't you wanna watch the movie?"Ryan asked.

"Not anymore."I said.

Then we heard voices behind us.

"Don't be such a scaredy cat."Kian's voice said.

We all turned around.

"I'm not scared of you Kian."I said.

"Then why you running away?"He asked.

"Cause I'm annoyed of you following me everywhere."I said.

"I'm not following you,I'm not a stalker."He said.

"Then why do you show up everywhere I'm at?"I asked.

"I don't know."He said.

"Exactly."I said.

"Whatever,c'mon guys."I said.

We turned around and started waking.

"Ok,go cry to your little mommy."He said.

I stopped.I turned around and started running towards him.I pushed him down and he fell to the ground.

"Never talk about my mom."I said.

He just lay there.I looked away from him.

"It's not like I have one anyway."I said sadly.

My mom died when I was 4.I didn't know her that well cause she was always working and she never had time for me and my brother.But I knew she was a good parent.I miss her so much.

Tears started running down my face.Kian got up.I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh,Lexi.I'm so sorry.I didn't know."He said grabbing one of my hands.

I pushed him away and ran back to my friends.They comforted me.

"Can we go now?"I asked them still crying.

"Of course we can."Crystal said.

Everyone started walking back to Brandon's apartment.Brandon looked at Kian and gave him the devil eye.Then we walked to Brandon's place. 

Authors Note

Hey guys.So you found out something about Lexi.And I wasn't sure if I already told you guys about her mom,but I don't think I did,so i added it.Anyway,hope you enjoyed and I will see you guys soon.Biez!