Chapter 42

Crystal's POV

I got a text from Lexi telling me to meet her at the McDonalds by the hospital.So I got my shoes on and started heading out,but Ryan stopped me.

"Where you goin sis?"He asked.

Brandon and Ryan were sitting on the couch watching tv.

"I'm just headin to McDonalds."I said.

"Oh,can we come?"Brandon asked me.

"Well,did you guys get the text?"I asked them.

"What text?"Ryan asked.

Obviously they didn't get it.

"Umm,never mind."I said.

If they didn't get the text,then Lexi doesn't want them to be there.So no,they can not come.

"Sorry,no.You can't come,but call me later if you want something and I will pick it up."I told them.

"Ok,then.Well,see you later."Ryan said.

"Mhm."I said.

Then I left.I started heading over to McDonalds.

Brandon's POV

Something was up.Crystal was going to McDonalds,and we asked to go.Then Crystala sked if we got the text,but we didn't know what text.Something was up and I had to find out.

"Ryan,something's up."I told him.

"What do you mean?"Ryan asked me.

"Something's up with Crystal."I told him.

He gave me a confused look.

"Ok,we asked if we can go.She asked if we got the text.We asked what text and she said never mind.There's something going on.We have to find out."I explained.

"Ohhh,I get it!"He said.

"Yeah,let's go.We have to find out what is going on."I said.

So we turned off the tv,got our shoes on and left to go to McDonalds.We followed Crystal but stayed out of her sight.

Authors Note

Hey guys!Hope you enjoyed!Sorry it's kinda short,but I tried.And ever since Chapter 40,I can not stop updating.I love this story even more then I did before.But uh,yeah.I gotta go.Biez!