Chapter 14

Kian's POV

I was with Connor,Jc and Ricky.We were all going somewhere.Jc and I were pennyboarding and Ricky and Connor were just walking.Jc and I were kinda far away from Connor and Ricky.

"Kian,Jc,wait up!"Ricky yelled.

Jc and I stopped when we got to a corner.We leaned against the wall waiting for them to catch up.That's when I heard talking.I turned my head and saw Lexi's friends and boyfriend walking.I tapped Jc and told him not to talk.

Once the 3 Lexi friends got closer I stepped in front of them.Jc was next to me.The 3 friends stopped.

"Ugh."Crystal moaned.

"What do you want,Kian?"Brandon asked.

"You to get out of here."I said

"We're just going to Lexi's house,what's wrong with that?"Crystal said with upset.

"This is my street and people can't walk on this street."I said.

"There's 2 boys walking on the street right now behind you."Ryan said.

Jc and I turned around.

"Those are my roomates,they can walk on this street,stupid."I said.

"Oh."Ryan said kinda ashamed.

"Eh!No one calls my brother stupid accept for me!"Chrystal yelled at me.

"Ok,then I'll call him douchebag."I said.

"No one can call him that either!"She yelled.

The other two boys walking came up to us.

"Hey,what's going on?"Asked Ricky.

"Nothing."Chrystal said annoyed at me.

Then she just walked past me and Ryan and Brandon followed her.

"Kian what was going on?"Connor asked.

"Nothing.Let's just keep going."I said.

And Jc and I started pennyboarding down the street again.

Connor's POV

I had no clue what was going on and neither did Ricky.But those people looked mad at Kian and he looked the same.

"I wonder what was going on."I told Ricky.

"Same here."Ricky said.

We just walked following Kian and Jc.

Lexi's POV

Finally,I heard a knock at the door.I turned off the tv and went to the door.I opened it and walked outside.I shut the door behind me.

"Hey guys."I said.

"Hey Lexi."Ryan said.

"Well,let's go."Brandon said.

"K."I said.

We all started walking towards a iHop. 

Authors Note

Hey guys.How do you like the story so far?I'm really addicted to writing this story.And I hope you guys are addicted to reading it,no jk.Anyway,I'm hungry,so i gotta go eat.See you guys soon.Biez!