Chapter 7

Crystal's POV

We got to Brandon's apartment.He showed us around and he showed us our rooms.We unpacked and did lots of things.And that's when I wanted to see Lexi.It was 10:30 so we probably had time.

"Hey Brandon."I said.

I was in the kitchen and Brandon and Ryan were sitting on the couch watching tv.

"What Crystal?"He asked.

"Can we please go see Lexi?"I asked him.

"Yeah sure,Ryan you comin?"Brandon asked my brother.

"Yeah of course."Ryan said.

Me,Ryan,Lexi and Brandon are all best friends.

"Well,then let's go."Brandon said.

"Yes!"I said excitedly.

We left Brandon's apartment.We went down to the parking lot and got in Brandon's rental car.Then he drove us to Lexi's house.

"Oh my god!I'm so excited to see Lexi!I've missed her so much!"I said in the car.

"Crystal,Crystal,calm down.You'll see her in 5 minutes."Brandon said.

"Your apartment is only 5 minutes away from Lexi's house?"I asked

"Yup."Brandon said.

"That's so amazing!"I said.

"Crystal you need to calm down."Brandon said.

"Alright,alright.I'm sorry."I apologized.

"Thank you."Brandon said.

Soon we arrived at Lexi's house.Or so we thought.... 

Authors Note

oooo,left you with a cliffhanger!But anyway,hope you guys liked this.And I want to give a shout out to my best friend.Her profile is on here.She makes awesome stories (She needs to update more often) and she's awesome.Her name is Fanfics_Only.Go and check her out.I'll see you guys on the next update.Biez!