Chapter 15

Kian's POV

The guys and I stopped at an iHop on our way home.We went in and sat down.I had to use the restroom so I got up and went to the bathrooms.There was a long hallway into the bathrooms.As I walked around the corner,Lexi came out of the women's bathroom.I walked over to her.She saw me.

"Look Kian,I've been wondering,about what you said last night.Why you bully me."She said.

I pushed her into the wall.

"You didn't tell your friends,did you?"I asked angry.

She pushed me away.

"No."She said.

"I was wondering,do you bully me because you got bullied when you were younger?"She asked me.

"No,you still don't know why?"I asked her.

"No."She said.

How could she not know that I like her?I wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Maybe,this would give you a clue."I said.

Then I kissed her right on the lips.And that's when Crystal came in.

"Lexi!"She said.

I stopped kissing.I grinned and went into the men's bathroom.

Lexi's POV

Kian kissed me and Crystal saw it!

"Lexi!"She said.

"Crystal,I know what your thinking,but please,please don't tell the guys.I mean he came on to me.I didn't want him to do that,I didn't like the kiss...!"I started babbling.

"Lexi,Lexi.Calm down."She said.

I shut up.

"Did he really come onto you?"She asked me.

"Yes."I answered.

"Did you tell him to kiss you?"She asked me.

"No."I told her.

"Did you like the kiss?"She asked me.

"No."I said.

"Do you like Kian,like like like?"She asked me

"Noooooo!I still hate his guts so much!"I said.

"Alright,then i won't tell the guys,anything."Crystal said.

"Thank you so much Crystal."I said.

"Hey,that's what best friends are for,right."She said.

"Yup."I said.

"Now let's go before Kian get's back out here."She said.

So we went back to the table.

To be honest,I kinda lied.The first 2 answers were right but the 3rd one,I did like the kiss but not that much.And I don't really hate Kian.I mean I don't like him either.But he does have a soft side and I like guys that can be mean and tough but do have a soft side.

But we got to the table and sat down and finished eating.Kian didn't bother us the rest of the time we were at iHop. 

Authors Note

Hey guys,hope you like this chapter.I really do.But enough about the story.I wanted to say thanks to all of you guys to making this story get to almost 400 reads.I mean,I know it's not that much,but it's the most I've ever had on any of my stories.But yeah,and if you guys have any ideas for this story,please tell me cuz I want to share your guys ideas as well.But I got to go.Biez!