Chapter 39

Jc's POV

We got to the hospital and we walked over to the counter.It's the same girl as always.

"Ugh,it's you children again.Why do you guys come every day,like seriously.Just go see him,you know the room."She said.

Jc and I started walking to Kian's room.

"Jerk much."I said under my breath.

Lexi heard it and she laughed.

"Agreed."She said.

But we got to Kian's room.The door was shut.I looked through the window and saw the doctor in there.Lexi and I waited outside.After about 5 to 10 minutes,the doctor came out.He saw us.

"How is he doc?"I asked.

"Well,the first test was pretty good.But we just started.So it's gonna take a while.We have to take about 4 more tests and each are about 20 minutes long.So come back in a few hours and I should know.But you can't see him right now."The doctor explained.

"Ok,thanks."Lexi said.

Then the doctor walked off.

"Oh,I really hope he's gonna be ok."Lexi said nervously.

"Don't worry Lexi,he'll be fine.Now,let's just go."I told her.

"Ok."She said.

I started walking but she didn't.She just stood there looking down.

"Lexi,are you ok?"I asked her.

"Yeah,yeah...I'm fine."She said.

I saw a tear fall down her cheek and onto the ground.She wiped her cheek then started walking.I followed.We left the hospital.Lexia nd I stopped at a cafe to grab some early lunch.

Brandon's POV

It was about 11:40 and I was out shopping.I saw a cafe and decided to stop to grab some food.I walked in and ordered some food.As I was waiting for my food I looked around and saw something.Or should I say,two someones.

It was Lexi and Jc eating together.That was the second time they were together.If I catch them togetehr again,I will dos omething about it.But the two didin't see me at all.I got my food and left. 

Jc's POV

It was almost 1:30,when I got a text message.It was from Connor.

From Connor: "Jc,we need ur help.U need 2 rush home quickly."  

But then Lexi started talking about Kian.

"Hey Jc,wanna go see Kian now.It's been two hours,I think he's good now."She said.

"Umm..."I said.

Well Connor and Ricky need my help and quickly,but I wanna go see Kian.Well,I guess I could go see him later.

"Lexi,I really want to,but I got this message from Connor saying that he needs me and I have to rush home right now."I said.

"Alright,well then we can go see him later."Lexi said.

"No,go without me,i don't think I can go today."I told her.

"Ok,then I guess I will go by myself."I said.

I texted Connor back. 

To Connor: "Be there soon" 

Lexi and I said goodbye and we both left and headed off in opposite directions. 

Authors Note

Hey guys,this was a little boring but next chapter will be a very,very,VERY special chapter.But uh,yeah,hope you guys enjoyed and I will see yous oon.Biez!