Chapter 13

Lexi's POV

I woke up at 9:30.I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.I looked into the mirror to see how my cheek was.It was still a tiny bit pink,but I don't think anyone will really notice.But I brushed my teeth,got dressed,changed and did my hair.I changed into a white tank top and over it a black and white shirt with sleeves that did not pass the shoulder(Sorry,didn't know how to say that)that said "CALIFORNIA" on it.Then I put on some blue jean short shorts and some white socks.Then I put on some black converse.Then I did my hair.I brushed it and kept it down.

Then I left the bathroom.I went back into my room,again.I felt hungry and I wanted to hang out with my friends and boyfriend.So I decided to call Crystal.So I grabbed my phone and called Crystal.

"Hey Lex."She picked up.

"Hey Crystal,I was wondering if you and the guys want to go out to eat?"I asked her.

"Yeah,just give us about 15 to 20 minutes."She said.

"Alright well just come pick me up,cause I cannot leave my house without anyone,and I think you know why."I told her.

"Yeah,I do."She said.

"Alright well see you soon."She said.

"K see ya."I said.

We both hung up.I watched tv till they got here.

Crystal's POV

I was sitting on my bed checking my email and stuff when Lexi called me to go out to eat with the other guys and her.I agreed.I walked out into the hotel living room where the guys were watching tv.

"Hey guys,Lexi called and invited us to go out to eat,so be ready in about 15 to 20 minutes."I told them.

"Ok."Brandon said.

Then I left.I got the clothes I was gonna wear and took them into the bathroom with me.I took a 5 minute shower.Then I got dressed.I put on a white tank top and a light green crop top that said "Love It".Then I put on black short shorts.I put on white socks and white and light green converse.

Then I did my hair.I blow dried it and then combed it.I put it up in a ponytail.I left my bangs out.I put on a light green and white snap back that said "L.A."Then I did my makeup

Then I left the bathroom and went back into my room.I was all ready.I went into the living room where the boys were at.

"Are you guys ready?"I asked them.

"Yup."Ryan said.

"I'm ready."Brandon said.

"Alright,well then let's go."I said.

The boys turned off the tv and got up off the couch.I grabbed my wallet and phone and the guys got their wallets and phones as well.Then we left the hotel room.I texted Lexi telling her we are on our way.

"Hey Lex,we are on our way."I texted.

"K see you soon."She texted.

We started walking to her house. 

Authors Note

Hey guys.Sorry I haven't updated in kinda a while,I tried updating the other day but there was a problem with my internet connection even though it was working fine.But now I updated and I hope you guys enjoy and I will see you guys on the next updateyanyas,whoops sorry Joey Graceffa moment there.Anyway,biez!