Chapter 45

Kian's POV

It's been a little while since I got home.The boys and I finished the video and Ricky edited it.But it was 5:30 and I wanted to go see Lexi.I needed to tell her...I had to tell her...So I told the guys that I was gonna go see her.

"Hey guys,I'm gonna head out."I said.

"Where,to go see your girlfriend."Ricky teased.

"She's not my girlfriend,well not yet anyways."I said.

"But yes,I am gonna go see her."I said.

"Alright,but just prepare to get hurt."Jc said.

"Yeah,I know."

That's when i ahd an idea.I wanted to surprise Lexi,but not just going to her house and ask for her.I wanted Jc to text her telling her to come outside and surprise her with me and not Jc.So i asked Jc for his phone.

"Hey Jc,can I borrow your phone real quick?"I asked.

"Why?"He asked.

"Just give it to me!"I yelled.

"Not until you tell me why."He said.

"Ugh,I want you to text her telling her to meet you outside but instead of you outside.It's me."I told him.

"Oh,well I can do that."He said pulling out his phone.

Jc texted her.

"Stay right outside our house."Jc told me.

"K."I said.

"She'll be there in a few."He told me.

"K."I said.

Then I went outside our house and waited for her. 

Lexi's POV

Crystal and I were talking when my phone beeped.I got a text.I pulled out my phone and it said I had a text from Jc.I looked at it. 

From Jc:You home?

To Jc:Yeah

From Jc:K then meet me right outside my house.

To Jc:Umm,ok then,see you in a minute.

From Jc:K 

We stopped texting.

"Jc told me to meet him outside his house.Let's go."I said.

"Ugh."She said.

But the two of us ran out my room,down the stairs and outside the house.We ran over to Jc's house.Standing outside the house was Kian. 

Authors Note

Sorry it was short,but this one was boring.But the next chapter won't be,trust me.But I gotta go.Biez!