Chapter 21

Kian's POV

I felt so bad.Seeing her cry made me feel so bad.I didn't know she didn't have a mom.It must have been hard for her.But Jc and I went back in line and bought the snacks.Then we met up with Connor and Ricky and we went into the theatre.We sat down waiting for the movie to start.

Jc's POV

I just don't get it.I don't get why Crystal doesn't like me.I'm kinda big on youtube and I'm around her age,I think.Hopefully.But I got to try to get her to like me.She's cute and hot.It'd be awesome to date her.And she's sassy and she's a diva.I think that's hot.

Crystal's POV

I can't believe Jc keeps hitting on me.Does he really like me a lot?I mean I guess he's not that bad.He's kinda cute.I do like his hair color and hair style.I like how he's short.I'm short too so it's not bad.And he has dimples.I love dimples on a guy.

But we don't have a good chance together.Kian and Lexi are like total enemies.If Jc and I date,she would be so mad at me,it totally ruin our friendship.And we've been friends for a long time.I mean,he's not that cute.

Lexi's POV

I was so upset.What Kian said to me just made me remember what happened when I was younger.But it happened and nothing can change that.But my friends made me feel better and they all made me laugh like they always do.

But we got to Brandon's apartment and just hung out.

Brandon's POV

How dare he make my girlfriend cry.Everytime someone mentions Lexi's mom,she will cry.And I always hate seeing Lexi cry.It's so sad that it makes me wanna cry.But I'm a man,I don't cry.

But next time I see that Kian.I'm gonna teach him a lesson.I know I told Lexi I wouldn't interact with Kian in a mean way,but what he did makes me wanna punch him in the gut so bad.And I'm gonna have a little chat with him.

Ryan's POV

What is going on?I'm so confused.Why does Kian bully Lexi.I know he doesn't like her.Maybe he does,but whatever.I wonder what will happen with Kian and Lexi's relationship when Brandon,Chrystal and I aren't here.I hope it won't be bad.Lexi's like the sister I never had.No one tell Chrystal.

But anyway,we went back to Brandon's apartment and just chilled. 

Authors Note

Whoa,so much points of views!Now,I know this was boring but now I have the perfect idea for the next chapter.But first,I just want to make a shout out to some few friends.The first one is my best friend.I've made so many shout outs to you but your like a sister to me Fanfics_Only.Go check her out she's awesome.But the second one is someone named KatlynFrost.She's been the biggest fan of this story and I really appreciate it.Thanks Katlyn.Anyway,hope you enjoyed.Biez!