Chapter 26

Lexi's POV

"And thats what happened."Jc said finishing up.

I was so worried.I mean,what could have happened.I mean it was just a punch....a punch by Brandon.Brandon has always been the best jock in school.He was the strongest,and the fastest and the smartest.But he's usually never mean to people,unless they did something so hurtfull to me.Like make me cry  or hurt me badly that I had to go to the hospital.Wait,Kian made me cry the other day.Thats why he got so angry and got in a fight.I'm gonna have to have a talk with Brandon.

But it's been almost half-an-hour since Jc came back.If she was just taking an x-ray,wouldn't the nurse be back by now?Then the nurse walked in.Speak of the devil.She walked over here.

"How is he?"I asked.

"He's ok.He just hurt a bone right above his stomach.But he will most likely be fine."She said.

"Most likely?"Jc questioned.

"Yes,most likely.We aren't sure quite yet.There is a 10 percent chance of him dying but 90 percent chance of him living.So he will most likely be fine.But we're gonna have to have him stay here over night for a few days,so we can see how he's doing.You may visit him if you'd like but we will also call you to see if he's perfectly fine or not."She explained.

A 10 percent chance of him dying?!How could that be?!Did Brandon really hurt him that bad?!Oh,I feel so bad!But it happened and I'm just gonna have to deal with it.

"Ok,thank you."Jc said.

Then the nurse left.

"Well,we better get going."Jc said.

Him and his roomates stood up.Me and my friends stood up as well.

"Yup,we'll see you around."I said.

Then we started walking past them.But Chrystal stopped when she got to Jc.

"Ya know Jc.For a jerk,your actually quite sweet when your friends are hurt."She said then kissed him on the cheek.

Jc blushed and Chrystal walked away.We left the hospital and walked home.

Chrystal's POV

OMG!!!Why did I kiss him?!I barely even like him!Then again,he was really sweet when Kian was hurt.Jc might not actually be such a bad guy.He might actually be really sweet inside.

Jc's POV

"Ya know Jc.For a jerk,your actually quite sweet when your friends are hurt."Chrystal said then kissed me on the cheek.

She walked off with her brother and friend.I blushed.They left the building.

"Wow,Jc."Ricky said.

"I know right."I said.

"Nice job getting the girl,but why did she start her sentence with 'For a jerk'?"Connor asked.

I froze.Was I suppose to tell them?I don't think Kian would want me to.So I'll pass.

"No reason.Now c'mon,let's go home."I said.

So I walked away.The guys followed.We took sepperate cars and drove home.I went by myself and Ricky and Connor went in Ricky's car. 

Authors Note

Hey guys.Hope you enjoyed.I don't really know much oabout hospital things cause I've only been there once and it was for something so small.But yeah,I hope you enjoyed and I will see you guys on the next chapter.Biez!