Chapter 27

Connor's POV

Ricky and I took Ricky's car while Jc took his.I was so confused.Congrats on jc for getting the girl,but why did she start her sentence with 'For a jerk?'I mean yeah,Jc can be mean,but he's not a jerk.Ugh I'm so confused.Was there something Jc and Kian haven't been telling us?

"Ricky,I'm quite confused."I said.

"Why are you confused?"Ricky asked.

"Well,what Chrystal said,before she kissed Jc."I said.

"Yeah,I was a little confused,but Jc can be a jerk sometimes."He said.

"Yeah,I guess.But I feel like there's something Kian and Jc aren't telling us."I told him.

"Connor,don't be rediculous.There our best friends,they wouldn't keep a secret from us."Ricky said.

"Yeah,yeah.Maybe your right."I said.

But I still thought they were keeping a secret from us.But maybe not.

"But,Connor.If there is a secret that they are keeping from us,they will tell us,but if not then it must not be so important."Ricky said.

"But what if it is important?I mean Lexi,Chrystal and Ryan didn't look very happy."I said.

"Connor,they probably didn't look happy because their friend was in the hospital.Besides,what else could they be unhappy about?"Ricky asked.

"I don't know,maybe Kian and Jc did something to hurt them.I don't know."Connor said.

"Oh,really.What could he do,bully them?Kian and Jc are not like that."Ricky said.

"You know what,your right.I shouldn't even mentioned anything.Kian and Jc aren't mean so,yeah.Your right."I said.

"Great,now let's just focus on Kian being in the hospital and what we can do to help."Ricky said.

"Yeah,yeah,of course."I said.

But I didn't think Ricky was right.Well he could ahve but I'm gonna have to figure out what's going on.Weather it's bad or not. 

Authors Note

Hey guys.Sorry,I haven't been updating.I've been focused on my other stories.But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update more often.Biez!