Chapter 18

Lexi's POV

It was the next day and Brandon,Crystal,Ryan and I were at the park.We were sitting at a food table.I sat next to Crystal.Brandon was across from me and Ryan was across from Crystal and next to Brandon.We were talking.And that's when Brandon had a surprise.

"Ok everyone,I have a little surprise.I got this yesterday when we were shopping."He announced.

Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little white box.

"This is for you Lexi."He said giving it to me.

I was excited for what was in it.I grabbed it from him and opened it slowly.Inside was the necklace!The one from yesterday.The diamonds were shining from the sun.It was beautiful.

"It's beautiful,thanks Brandon."I said.

I got up and gave him a hug.

"I'm glad you like it."He said.

"Would you like me to put it on you?"He asked me.

"Nah,it's too fancy for out here,but I might wear it tomorrow or something."I said.

"Alright,well I bet it will look great on you any day."He said.

I sat back down on my seat and we just talked.I went back home at around 6:00,I walked home by myself.As I got home,Kian was outside of his house.He saw me and walked over to me.

Kian's POV

I saw Lexi coming home and I went over to her.I had the necklace in a fancy navy blue box.

"Look,Kian.My day has been so good so far,so if you would just leave me alone,that'd be great."She said walking to her house.

I grabbed her arm.

"Wait!"I said.

She turned around.

"What?"She asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about yesterday."I said.

Her angry eyes widened.She wasn't angry anymore.

"Oh."She said.

"Look,I'm sorry that Crystal saw.I didn't want her to see."I apologized.

"Kian,that's the second time you kissed me and both times one of my friends have seen."She said.

"Lexi,I said I was sorry."I apologized again.

"It's ok Kian but you can't kiss me anymore."She demanded.

"Ok."I said.

"Thanks Kian."She said

She turned around and started walking to her house.

"Thanks for the kiss?No problem."I said.

She stopped.Then walked again.

"Wait Lexi!"I yelled.

She stopped and turned around.She gave me a look like 'What do you want now,Kian?'

"I kinda...gotcha somethin'."I said nervously.

I showed the box and handed it to her.She looked down at it and her eyes widened.She slowly grabbed it.She looked at the box and slowly opened it.She saw the gift.

"Oh no."She said.

Uh oh,I thought she liked it.

"What you don't like it?"I asked.

She closed the box and smiled.

"No,I like it.Thanks Kian."She said.

"Your welcome,oh by the way."I said punching her really hard right after.

She rubbed her arm.

"Owww!What was that for?!"She asked.

"I haven't bullied you all day,I had to do something."I said.

She gave me the evil eye and shook her head left and right slowly.

"Well,good night."I said then went home.

Lexi's POV

I went inside.He got me the necklace.Trust me it was beautiful.But 2 of the same necklace.Which one to keep?But why would Kian get me an expensive necklace.I mean I know he doesn't like me.I mean he bullies me,of course he doesn't like me.Can he?Does he?

But I loved both necklaces.When Brandon gave it to me,I loved it so much.But when Kian gave it to me,it felt so special.I wanted to keep both of them but I would never know the difference.So I decided to keep Kian's in the blue box,because I like it better then Brandon's..But I put Brandon's necklace in my jewelry box and kept Kian's necklace in the box and put it on my shelf next to my jewelry box.And I decided to just wear Brandon's...for now.

But I stayed up til about 11 and went to bed at 11.I just couldn't stop thinking about how I would deal with this two boys situation. 

Authors Note

Hey guys.Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.But I want to ask you guys something.If you were Lexi,and you didn't know that Kian was so famous on the Internet,would you choose Brandon,your boyfriend,who's always treated you right and loves you with all his heart,or would you pick Kian,a bully,but you have deep feelings for him.Choose wisely.But gotta go.Biez!