Chapter 31

Lexi's POV

I just left Walgreens with two cans of Arizona Tea in a bag in my hands.But now I was skating over to the hospital on my pennyboard.It took a while but I got there in about 35 minutes.I got to the hospital and grabbed my pennyboard.I walked in with the bag with the Arizona Tea's in it and my pennyboard.I went up to the counter.

"Hello,how may I help you?"She asked me.

"Umm,I'm just here to see someone."I told her.

"Ok,who are you here to see?"She asked.

"Umm Kian Lawley."I said.

"Oh yes.He is in Room 7A."She said.

"Ok,thank you."I said.

I walked down the hall and found room 7A.I got there and a doctor walked out.He saw me.

"Oh hello.Are you here to see Kian?"He asked me.

"Umm,yeah I am."I said.

"Alright well.You can."He said.

"Ok,but is he doing ok?"I asked.

"So far he is.But it's gonna take a couple of days till he's completely fine.If he will be fine."The doctor said.

"Excuse me?"I asked.

"Nothing.I already said too much."He said.

Then he walked away.I walked into the room to see Kian lying down on a bed.As he heard the door opened he looked over at me.He smiled a little.

"Hey."I said.

"Hey Lexi."He said.

I closed the door and walked over to the bed.I saw a chair and put it by the bed.I sat down.There was a desk too so I put my stuff down on the desk.

"What are you doing here?"He asked.

"I just came to check on you...since it is partly my fault your here."I said.

"No,no.It's only Brandon's fault.You didn't do anything."He said.

I smiled.

"I see you got your pennyboard back."He said.

"Yup.The one that you told your friends that you bought it."I said.

"Yeah.I can't tell them that I stole it."I said.

"I mean.Never mind,I'm glad you got it back."He said.

"Mhmm,sure you are."I said sarcastically.

I looked over and saw the bag.

"Oh yeah.I have a present for you."I said.

I grabbed the bag.

"You do?"He asked.

"Yup"I said.

I reached in the bag and pulled out one of the Arizona's.

"Huh,I love that."He said.

I held it out to him.He slowly reached out his hand to grab it while moaning in pain.The poor boy.

"Thanks Lexi."He said.

"You welcome Kian."I said.

We both smiled at each other.Then the door opened with the same doctor in the doorway.

"I'm sorry.But you have to go.We have to do a few more tests."He said.

"Alright.I'm on my way out."I told him.

Then the doctor left.

"Well,I got to go Kian."I said.

I put my hand on the bed to get up.I grabbed my stuff and I was about to leave.But I felt something grab my wrist.I looked at Kian.

"Thank you Lexi,for coming to check on me."He said with a smile.

I smiled

"Your welcome Kian,again."I said.

Then I left.The doctor went in and I left the hospital.I rode home with my Arizona in my hand and riding on my pennyboard. 

Authors Note

Hey guys.Hope you enjoyed!I did.But sorry it was short I was kinda rushing.But hope you enjoyed.Biez!