Chapter 40 SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!

Lexi's POV

I finally got to the hospital.I walked in and walked over to the counter.It wasn't the same girl this time,it was a different girl.

"Hello."She said.

"Hi,I'm just here to see someone."I told her.

"Ok,may I please have their name?"She asked.

"Yeah,um Kian Lawley,but I know the room,no need to tell me."I said nicely.

"Ok."She said.

Then I walked over to Kian's room.Once I got there,the doctor came out.

"How is he?"I asked the doctor.

The doctor just looked down.

"See for yourself."He said.

Then he walked off.I was scared but I walked into the room.I saw the machines off and everything.Kian was laying facing up on the bed not moving at all.I slowly walked over to the bed.There was room on the edge of the bed.I sat down.

I put my ear closer to Kian to see if I coudl hear him breathing.But I didn't.I felt my eyes water up.I felt a tear fall down my cheek and onto Kian's chest.

"Kian,I know you can't hear me,but I miss you so much.And I still wish you were here,but you're in a better place now."I said.

More tears started falling down my face.

"Kian,I really do miss you.I knew I should have told Brandon to not come.And I should have moved on,but I didn't.And I'm sorry."I said.

I took a deep breath.

"But you can't hear me.And I really wish you could."I said.

I started breaking out more.I got up and walked away from the bed.I covered my mouth and the tears dripped down faster and faster.I couldn't take it anymore,I had to leave.But first,I wanted to do something.So iw alked back over to Kian on the bed.

I leaned over,closed my eyes and kissed him on the lips.It was about 12 seconds.I stood back up.

"I love you."I said as a tear fell from my cheek onto his cheek.

Then I walked over to the door.But before I left,I said.

"I should've chose you,and I'm sorry."

Then I left the room.I walked into the waiting room of the hospital crying.Everyone saw me but I ignored them.I walked out of the hospital and started walking to MsDonalds.But I didn't want to be alone.I knew Jc was busy and if I told Ryan or Brandon about Kian,they would be very angry.The only other person was Crystal.So I texted her,telling her to meet me at McDonalds right by the hospital.

To Crystal:Meet me at McDonalds.The one by the hospital.We have to talk.

From Crystal:Ok,see you in about 15 minutes. 

To Crystal:K. 

We finished texting.I got there and I could not stop crying.I didn't order anything to eat or drink,I just sat somewhere thinking. 

Authors Note

Hey guys!Sorry it was short but it was very special I think.And I made it to chapter 40!Claps for me!Yeah!!!!Well anyway,gotta go eat,pretty hungry.I hope you enjoyed this very special chapter and I will see yous oon.Biez!