Chapter 47

Lexi's POV

I turned around and saw Brandon.Ryan was behind him on the edge of the lawn.Brandon looked upset.I felt bad about what I just said.I was thinking of changing my mind.But I ran over to Brandon saying...

"Brandon!"

I ran to him with my arms out for a hug.But he dissed my hug turning away and looking down.

"Brandon?"I asked.

I looked at him as I saw a tear falling down from his face to the floor.I was starting to tear up as well.I didn't want him mad nor upset at me.It just made me feel bad.

"Brandon,please."I said.

He looked up at me with his eyes watering.

"What Lexi?"He asked sadly.

"I want to be with you,I really do..."I said but then he interrupted me.

"Lexi,don't lie to me..."He said.

I interrupted him.

"I'm not!"I said.

"Lexi,I heard and saw everything."He said.

"Everything?"I said.

I paused.

"Even the....?"I started asking but I paused.

"Yes,even the kiss."He said knowing what I was gonna ask.

"Oh."I said.

I looked to the side and down.

"And I heard everything this morning too."He said.

I quickly looked at him.Was he talking about what I told Crystal?But Crystal couldn't have told them.She was with me all day.But I looked at her too as she was kinda close to us.

"I never told them anything.I couldn't have.I was with you."She said.

Then I looked back at Brandon.

"We followed Crystal."He confessed.

"You did what?!"She said angrily.

But we ignored Crystal.

"So you know about the kiss from this morning too?"I asked him.

"Yes."He said.

"Ohhh,you weren't supose to know."I said.

"Yeah,about that.When were you gonna originally tell me?"He asked me.

"Well,we were planning on to never tell you."I said.

We were both silent for a few minutes.

"Look Lexi,you're gonna have to choose.Me or Kian?"Brandon said.

I gave him the 'Don't make me choose' look.

"No,you're not gonna really make me choose,are you?"I asked him.

"Yes,I am."He said.

I turned back to look at Kian.I saw him sitting down on a bench outside his house looking at us.

"I can't just pick."I said starting to worry.

"Well you're gonna have to."He said.

"Atleast give me some time to think about it."I said.

"Fine,you have tonight and tomorrow.But I have to know by Saturday."Brandon demanded.

"Oh,oh...ok."I said starting to cry.

Then Brandon turned around and him and Ryan started walking back to Brandon's apartment.I stood there for a minute thinking.Then I turned back around and started walking towards Kian.I wiped my cheek as the tears came down.

As I got to kian,he saw me crying.He immediately stood up and put his arm on my shoulder.He looked at me.

"Are you ok?"Kian asked me.

"Yeah,yeah.I'm fine."I said in between sniffs.

"But Brandon's making me choose between you two.He wants to know by Saturday.I won't know who to pick by Saturday.I don't even want to choose between you two."I said.

"Look Lexi,I'm not goona make you pick.But Brandon is.It's not my decision.I just hope you will trust your heart and pick the right one."Kian said.

"Now,I have to go."He said.

He did a little kiss,more like a peck,on my cheek.

"I'll talk to you tommorow."He said.

He started walking into his house.But he stopped and looked at me.

"Choose what your heart tells you.Not your mind,not your friends,your heart."Kian said.

"Good night Lexi,and remember,I love you."He said.

Then he walked in and closed the door.I stood there for a minute thinking about what he said.Then I turned around and walked over to Crystal.I started crying.Once I got to Crystal,I put my head on her shoulder and started crying.She patted my back and said "It's ok Lexi." over and over again.

But after about 3 minutes of me crying,it was about time to go back home.I couldn't just sleep on this,not by myself anyway.I had to have Crystal spend the night.

"C'mon Crystal.Let's ask if you can spend the night."I told her.

"Ok."She said.

The two of us walked back to my house.We walked in.I stopped crying and found my dad.

"Hey dad,can Crystal spend the night?"I asked him.

"Yeah sure."He said.

"You two hungry?"My dad asked us.

"A little."I said.

"You guys want some pizza?"My dad asked.

I looked at Crystal.She nodded.

"Sure.But we'll be upstairs if you want us."I told him.

Then the two of us went to my room.We just talked.Soon pizza got here and we ate.We stayed up till like 3 in the morning watching horror movies and comedy movies.But I had a hard time trying to sleep.I couldn't stop thinking of who to choose. 

Authors Note

Hey guys!So this chapter is pretty long.But I want to know who you guys think Lexi is gonna choose and why she would choose him and not the other?But I have to go.Hope you enjoyed.Biez!