Chapter 16

Kian's POV

The kiss was awesome.It's been 20 minutes and after eating I can still taste her lipgloss.She was perfect.Her beautiful brown hair.And her sparkly blue eyes.She was the most beautiful girl in the world.She could be mine.But there's only one thing in the way.Brandon!

I looked over at Lexi's table as we were in iHop and she was sitting next to Brandon.Brandon was talking then he kissed Lexi's head and got up and left the table.This was my chance to get rid of him once and for all...and I didn't mean kill him.

But I told the guys I was going to the bathroom...again and left.I followed Brandon into the bathroom.I hid in one of the stalls.He didn't see me.He flushed and washed his hands.As he was drying them I appeared.

"Hi,Brandon."I said.

"Ahhhh!"He screamed.

"Sorry dude,I didn't mean to scare you."I apologized.

"Kian,I don't know why your here and I don't care either.Whatever it is,just leave me alone."He said.

He started walking towards the door.I pushed him up against the sink.He bent backwards.

"Look Brandon.Lexi moved here for a reason.She moved here to have a new life."I said.

"No,she moved here because her dad made her."Brandon said.

I ignored him.

"And that means she wants new friends and new adventures and a new boyfriend.So if I were you,i'd take your friends and get out of here."I said.

"I don't have any friends in here but yeah I'll get out of here."He said heading towards the door.

I pulled the collar of his shirt back.

"I mean take Ryan and Crystal and get out of California.You three don't belong here."I said pushing him back towards the wall.

I started walking towards the door.I left the bathroom and went back to my table.A few seconds later Brandon got back to his.Lexi saw that he was hurt,even though I didn't hurt him,and she started cuddling him.Then Lexi looked over at me and grinned.I looked away.

But if Brandon doesn't break up with Lexi soon,I'm gonna have to tell him.Tell him about the kiss... 

Authors Note

So,hey guys.How you like the story.I don't really think this is a cliffhanger,but I'm just gonna go with that it is.I left you guys with a cliffy!hehehe.Anyway,I'm really liking this story and I hope you guys do too.Well,gotta go.See you guys on the next update.Biez!