Chapter 33

Lexi's POV

I was riding on my pennyboard still.I was half way home.I was about to reach the park.I got there and heard screaming.

"Lexi!"I heard someone scream my name.

I stopped riding.I looked around.

"Lexi!"I heard the same voice.

I looked towards the direction the screaming was coming from.I saw Chrystal walking over here.But it was just her.I didn't see the other two.I picked up my pennyboard and started walking towards her.We finally met up with each other.

"Hey."I said.

"Where were you?"Was the first thing she said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"What's in the bag?"She asked me.

I took the otehr Arizona out of the bag.

"Just an Arizona Tea."I said.

"Where have you been?"She asked.

"I was just out."I said.

"We were all worried about you.We went to your house and you weren't there.Your brotehr told us you were next door..."She explained.

I didn't want them to find out I went to see Kian.I wanted me seeing Kian a secret from them.But I shouldn't have ever went over to his house.But I wanted to give him something.And the only way to do that was to ask them what he liked.

But how did Dillian know I was next door?He wasn't even home...he must have come home while I was over there.Ugh!I don't know what to do now.

"But he..."I started to say.

"And Connor told us that you came over and asked about Kian.Then you went to the sopital to see him."She finished.

"Ok,so."I said.

"Why?What's going on between you and Kian?"She asked.

"Nothing."I said.

"Look Lexi,I know something's going on.You have to tell me.We're best friends,we're more,we're like sisters.You can't keep secrets from me."She said.

I was about to lie to her.But I had to tell her the truth.She was right.We are best friends,more,we are like sisters.She was right,I can't keep secrets from her.

"Don't tell Brandon or Ryan,promise?"I asked her.

"Yeah,I..I promise."She said.

"I'm trusting you Chrystal.You can't tell anyone,this is between you and me.Only,you and me."I said.

"You can trust me Lexi."She said.

I breathed in and out.

"I may like Kian a little and I kinda want him to like me back.I have this really big thing for him and I don't know why."I told her.

"He's not right for you.He's a bully.You shouldn't like him."She said.

"I know,but I do."I said.

She looked behind her at Ryan and Brandon who were sitting down on a bench.

"Well,what about Brandon?Are you gonna tell him?"She asked me.

"I don't know.If I do,it will take some time.But you gotta trust me.You can't tell no one."I told her.

She breathed in and then out.Then she smiled.

"I'll keep your secret."She said.

"Yes,thank you Chrystal."I said.

Then we hugged.

"Your the best friend anyone could ever have."I said

"I know."She said.

"Now,let's get back to the guys."She said.

"Ok."I said.

Then we both walked over to Ryan and Brandon.I was nervous about if Chrystal was gonna tell them or not.But we do trust each other,so I think I'm pretty good. 

Authors Note

Hey guys,hope you enjoyed.This was kinda emotional,well to me,I don't know about you guys.All I care about is that I hope you enjoyed and I will see you soon.Biez!