Chapter 36

Chrystal's POV

It was about 11:10 and Ryan,Brandon and Iwere still at the park waiting for Lexi.Where is that girl?She's usually never late.

"Where's Lexi?She was suppose to be here 10 minutes ago."I said.

"Maybe she got up a little late and is quickly getting ready."Ryan suggested.

"Or maybe at Starbucks.You know how much she loves coffee."Brandon said.

"No,she likes Arizona Tea more then coffee,so she's probably getting some Arizona."Ryan said.

"Or she's..."I started to say.

I was gonna say that she might be at the hospital with Kian,but I'm not sure and Brandon would get mad like he usually does when I mention Kian.

"Or she's what?"Brandon asked.

"Or she's..."I hesitated.

I didn't know what to say.I looked around nervously trying to think of something to say.Then I saw a person walking over here.Thankfully it was Lexi!

"Here!"I said excitedly.

Everyone looked the way I was looking.They all saw Lexi running over to us.She got here with a starbucks in her hand.

"Finally."I said.

"Sorry,I woke up like 30 minutes ago,then went to Starbucks,and you don't know how long of a line it was."She told us.

"Oh,we were getting worried."Ryan said.

"Well,I'm glad you're here now."Brandon said.

Brandon and Lexi hugged.They're such a cute couple and everyone back in Arizona knows them as the cutest couple ever.Well,all our friends anyway.But it would be heartbreaking if the two of them broke up.But I guess couples break up all the time,but this couple,I just don't see it happening.But maybe,just maybe,if this thing with Kian and Lexi keep happening,Brandon and Lexi are most liekly gonna break up.

"So,what should we do?"Lexi asked all of us.

"I'm kinda in the mood for a movie."Ryan said.

"Yeah,a movie sounds great."Lexi said.

"Yeah,and movies are romantic too."Brandon said.

"Depending on what movie it is."Lexi said.

"Well then let's get going to the movies.I know where it is.I saw it on the car ride here."I said.

So we all walked to the movies.We got there and we all decided a comedy.We got 2 large popcorns.One for me and Ryan to share and the other for Lexi and Brandon to share.We each also had 1 large soda.We went into the theatre and watched the movie.

Authors Note

Hey guys.Hope you enjoyed.Sorry it was short but it was the best I could do.And I'm so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,SO sorry for not updating in like forever!And I'm super sorry,and now i'm repeating.Anyway,hope you enjoyed and I will see you later.Biez!