parkjae and minjae

Taehyung and Taeguk made their way to their friends house, the journey filled with games like 'I spy' and 'would you rather' child edition. They laughed together mostly by the silly jokes Taehyung would make.

"Papa how much longer? I'm tired." Taeguk whined, pouting as he looked at his father. His eyes resembled a puppies making Taehyung coo at him.

"First of all - we're here. Second, I carried you halfway!" Taehyung whined back in disbelief at the little ones impatience. Walking up the steps, Taehyung rung the doorbell. Never taking his eyes off Taeguk as the young had the tendency to wonder off.

The conversation that took place behind the oak door was interesting. It started with a Yoongi get the door. Followed by a long groan. Minutes passed before the said male actually made his way towards the darkly coloured door.

Silence engulfed the three once Yoongi opened the door, clearly too tired to be dealing with anything. He had been working all night for his law firm and just when he managed to doze off Parkjae ran in demanding breakfast.

"Hi Yoongi." Taehyung greeted, cutting the silence. Yoongi grumbled a half-assed greeting before letting the visitors in. Both entering and sitting on the couch before another voice ran through the medium sized home.

"Minjae, for God's sake! Get up!" Jimin's voice echoed through the house, it was a furious tone with a hint of desperation.

"No, Parkjae - don't you dare!" Jimin shouted before a small crash was heard. "Yoongi! I need help!"

Taehyung held back a laugh at Jimin's screams as he remembered how many times Jimin would brag about how 'good' he was with kids. Now here was struggling with his own two children.

Yoongi lazily walked up the stairs and came back with two calm children. Almost as if his presence was enough to tame his children.

In all this chaos Taeguk sat quietly next to Taehyung. He wasn't sure if he should talk to the people around him or to wait until spoken to. Yoongi noticed the silence of the youngest child in the house and decided to start a conversation.

"How are you Gukkie?" Yoongi asked the small child. he immediately noticed Parkjae who climbed onto his lap, a little jealous of his father diverting his attention to Taeguk.

"I'm good uncle yoongi! Appa said a bad word today." Taeguk informed, almost as if he was a journalist updating the community on his household.

"Wow what did he say?" Yoongi teased gaining a glare from Taehyung. He ran his large hands through Parkjae's fluffy brown hair. The boy in his lap continued to play with the teddy in front of him but would whine whenever his father stopped massaging his little head.

"Baby don't say the word."

Jimin soon joined the party, sighing as he took a seat on the couch. "It's been soo long Tae! Is Jungkook not with you?"

"He's at work, a busy CEO." Taehyung chuckled, missing his husband's presence now that he was brought into the conversation. 

"Hey Gukkie!" Jimin greeted, smiling at the adorable child. "Do you wanna go play upstairs with Minjae and Parkaje?" 

Taeguk looked towards his papa, silently asking for his permission. Taehyung smiled sweetly at his child before nodding. 

Taeguk climbed off the couch before Parkjae ran towards the small playroom. They played for hours before they realised Minjae cuddled up with a few pillows. 

"I-is he asleep?" Taeguk asked, seeing no movement so it was easy to mistaken him for a statue.

"Yea papa says that he is the same as appa. He sleeps all the time."

Time Skip

"Taeguk, time to go home baby." Taehyung shouted, calling his son's attention.

"Papa, is appa coming?" Taeguk asked as he ran to Taehyung - not that quickly because of his small legs.

"Yes, he's outside in the car." Taehyung told his son, before they said bye to their friends. Parkjae hugged Taeguk while Minjae waved - Taeguk and Minjae didn't spend much time together because Minjae was asleep, but Taeguk didn't mind.

"I'M TRAPPED, HELP ME!" Jungkook sighed, and looked at the boy struggling in the car seat - Taehyung giggled in response as he gave Taeguk his phone. The boy was immediately distracted by a random youtube video.

"Why is our child like this?" Jungkook mumbled, looking at his stunning husband. "Because, he's our baby." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips.